CO Native and long time toker

EJBubbles

Hello 420 Forum Folks.

I'm glad to be here, and gladder that 420 Magazine is here.

I like to think of myself as a unsung hero within the industry...I invented the Diffuser and brought it to a couple of trade shows out in Vegas back in 2000-2001. It's been a long time coming, but I'm glad to see Diffuser stems becoming the standard.

Other credentials include connex at High Times Magazine, a session with Jack Herer, and a hand shake from Tommy Chong...oh yea, I once made a hookah out of an antique glass chandelier! Then there's the physics degree and one purely magical trip to Amsterdam! (Blueberry Ice Nederhash is astounding)

I am a huge fan of everything 420 Magazine does to inform the MJ community about their rights, and to inform the general population about Marijuana period.
I hope to offer thoughtful posts on important topics when they catch my eye, and generally to enjoy speaking with other smokers and supporters of legalization.

Thanks, glad to meetcha,
EJBubbles

Hello 420 Forum Folks.

I'm glad to be here, and gladder that 420 Magazine is here.

I like to think of myself as a unsung hero within the industry...I invented the Diffuser and brought it to a couple of trade shows out in Vegas back in 2000-2001. It's been a long time coming, but I'm glad to see Diffuser stems becoming the standard.

Other credentials include connex at High Times Magazine, a session with Jack Herer, and a hand shake from Tommy Chong...oh yea, I once made a hookah out of an antique glass chandelier! Then there's the physics degree and one purely magical trip to Amsterdam! (Blueberry Ice Nederhash is astounding)

I am a huge fan of everything 420 Magazine does to inform the MJ community about their rights, and to inform the general population about Marijuana period.
I hope to offer thoughtful posts on important topics when they catch my eye, and generally to enjoy speaking with other smokers and supporters of legalization.

Thanks, glad to meetcha,
EJBubbles
Welcome EJ! Inovative minds are always welcome here and I look forward to seeing some of your postings. While I only vaporize now I must say I have loved using diffusers on mine and my friends bongs over the years. I never met ole Jack or Tommy but I've sat in Eddy Lepps house and walked around his garden before he started getting busted on a regular basis. Still hoping to make it to a cannabis cup some day. Unfortunately I'm married with children and about as rich as Al Bundy was too.lol My dream is to be a judge at a cup someday.

@Racefan:

Darn those vaporizers for their vast health-wise superiority to the finest diffused + percolated bongs! Nothing beats em and I'm a huge fan...in fact, I lucked out and enjoyed the opportunity to inhale the products of some Strawberry Cough out of the first Volcano to enter the US.
Somehow I've not purchased a vape of my own (wtf?)... would you mind sharing your expertise with me in the form of some suggestions for my first vaporizer? I hope to spend around $100 and obtain the ability to vape a "bat-load" at a time.

As per your Al Bundy reference...Were you a fan of NO'MAAM or NORMAL 1st?

You and the Reverend, awesome. I'll gladly chat atcha when I need some help with any gardening in the future!

Best of luck becoming a judge, let me suggest that you not turn down the "consolation prize" of a visit to Amsterdam when the Cup isn't in session, should the opportunity arise. My broke a$$ made it out there thanks to a bunch of One Pass miles that I'd saved up for about a decade. I brought with me a Cannabis Cup Judge's Guide to Amsterdam which was more than enough to help me find the goods that were all right in front of me anyway.

My only other post so far is about $$ from taxes on MJ... I doubt that you'll like my conclusions any more than I did.

@ziptie

thank ya thank ya :grinjoint:

@Soniq420

Thanks, I've quite enjoyed building my CV and I intend to continue doing so. I haven't yet taken the time to review your posts etc, but their sheer volume gives me the impression that you've got a few stories of your own!

I did not get a patent on the diffuser, and the moment the diffuser hit the market it was no longer patentable...it hurts the most when I can't afford a really cool bong that utilizes my technology! Or when I have to go to work.
I take solace in seeing my product on the shelves of head shops everywhere, and in the knowledge that I have made a tiny improvement to the world.
As a side note, a small entity, general utility patent would've cost me around $420 at the time.

:loopy:

@Racefan:

Darn those vaporizers for their vast health-wise superiority to the finest diffused + percolated bongs! Nothing beats em and I'm a huge fan...in fact, I lucked out and enjoyed the opportunity to inhale the products of some Strawberry Cough out of the first Volcano to enter the US.
Somehow I've not purchased a vape of my own (wtf?)... would you mind sharing your expertise with me in the form of some suggestions for my first vaporizer? I hope to spend around $100 and obtain the ability to vape a "bat-load" at a time.

As per your Al Bundy reference...Were you a fan of NO'MAAM or NORMAL 1st?

You and the Reverend, awesome. I'll gladly chat atcha when I need some help with any gardening in the future!

Best of luck becoming a judge, let me suggest that you not turn down the "consolation prize" of a visit to Amsterdam when the Cup isn't in session, should the opportunity arise. My broke a$$ made it out there thanks to a bunch of One Pass miles that I'd saved up for about a decade. I brought with me a Cannabis Cup Judge's Guide to Amsterdam which was more than enough to help me find the goods that were all right in front of me anyway.

My only other post so far is about $$ from taxes on MJ... I doubt that you'll like my conclusions any more than I did.

@ziptie

thank ya thank ya :grinjoint:
lol I think it was Al Bundy first but I was growing at that time too.lol It wasn't norml but that's only because I never heard of Norml until I got my first PC in 2000.lol
Yeah the Rev. it's a shame with alll the BS he's had to go through with the feds but he sorted of asked for their attention when he planted 30,000 or so plants on his property. lol The man definitely has huge balls.
I'd love to suggest a few vapes for you but your price range handcuffs me terribly. About the only vapes I can think of in that range are ebay knock offs with no warranties and inferior parts. There are several handheld vapes like the vaporgenie but you stated you wanted to vape a bat load at a time and the hand helds don't offer that option. I know the vaporstore offers a wooden framed whip vape (vaportower) with a extremely inovative 2 piece gourd top hat designed whip that allows the herb to be suspended between two screens. It makes screen change outs/cleanings super easy and the suspension of the herb allows better air flow around it for better draws. Plus the vaportower can be purchased with 3 monthly payments of $70.00 and it has a "lifetime" warranty on the heater and heater control box. if it stops heating for any reason except abuse/drops they will fix/replace it for free. I have one and love it. I can get huge ass draws off it and taste is extraordinary.
For a bag/whip combo vape I recommend the herbalaire unit. ($249.00) It has been described as the cheap mans volcano due to how well it extracts vapor from the herb. It does bags by utilizing a exterior fish type pump and if you want to direct draw like a whip you just disconnect the pump and bag and draw from the mouth piece. I have one of these vapes as well. I admit I use the vaportower more than the herbalaire but that's because of ease of use more than anything.
Stay away from the vapir model vapes that look like a alien ray gun. They suck. I've owned two and wish I hadn't wasted my money.
What I really suggest you do is call or email the vaporstore ( www.vaporstore.com ) and talk to a sales rep named Mack. This guy knows his vaporizers and can help you a lot better than I ever could. The reason I recommend the vaportstore is their customer service. It can't be beat. they have helped me several times and even let me make payments on a few items I wanted but couldn't afford right out.
Thanks for the advice about the cup. My dream is to judge a cup but I would go to Amsterdam at any time.lol

High and welcome to the 420 community! Looking forward to reading more of your posts.

Peace and 420 :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom