Co2

patmrtnscks

Im doing my first hydro grow, and my buddy keeps saying that I need to get a co2 system, but I really dont want to spend the money. I heard that there are nutes that can take the place of the co2 with the same results. Is there any truth to this, and what nutes would those be? Any and all info will be greatly appreciated. Growin Big Bud under a 400w mh/hps in a 5gal bubble bucket. Gonna let her veg for longer than normal and pull a bunch of clones off, and then let them all flower together.

For adding a low ppm, you could try a bunch of jugs full of water/yeast/sugar.... will have to replace the sugar about once every week or 2 but still will help add a slight raise in your ppm..

You can also look into CO2 bags, there a bio-active bag of stuff that lets off CO2, never used them but have heard some good things...

I also just today ordered some CO2 Sheets which are some kind of blanket/sheet that you hang/spray with water and it lets off CO2...

All these options will get you no where near the preciseness of an actual Co2 monitor and regulator system, but they will help add Co2 for cheap.

Thats what I was thinking too, but my buddy is telling me different. He wants to buy the setup, so if he wants to drop the cash, he is more than welcome. This plant is both of ours, cuz he gave me the seed, and he wants to hit it with the co2.

Back
Top Bottom