COB first or blue-red LED spectrum

Autoflowerdreams

Good day, My light has two switches one for Veg\Bloom and one for 4 Cobs. The instructions say to use the Veg\Bloom switch for seedling to vegging and the Cob switch with veg \ bloom for extra power to flower.
Whats your take

Heres a picture:

65831f45812db86d73ba60ff4c.jpg

I thibk I have lights like yourw bit mine have 6 cobs... non sponsor branded. Just the small diodes should be enough for veg unless you think you need more. Quite bright with cobs and others on, if you turn both on def keep enough space.

Thanks B, I left the lights at 39-40 inches now just lowered to 35-36 inches. No heat on palm of hand but this light is so bright for my 3x2x8 closet. :cool:, I've been monitoring the temp every few hours trying to stay under 82 degrees F. 76-82.

Thanks B, I left the lights at 39-40 inches now just lowered to 35-36 inches. No heat on palm of hand but this light is so bright for my 3x2x8 closet. :cool:, I've been monitoring the temp every few hours trying to stay under 82 degrees F. 76-82.
Yea, I think your light is suppose to cover a 4x4. I plan to use mine in an 8x8 with height extension along with a couple mars lights. Should be able to keep temps ok. I have a 6 inch vorrtex s line for that air, should be enough with a couple oscilating fans in there too.

AC Infinity 6 inch exhausting out with charcoal filter and bottom door passive with 50 cf. coming in. 3 fans going only one of them oscillating right above the plants to give them i little wiggle. My first grow

Back
Top Bottom