Full spectrum vs blue for vegetative growth

flowered it at 20 inches - got a 7.5 foot plant !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ph 6.0-7.0 Hope your "space" can handle it because of height High Yields !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Full spectrum all the way you can all ways compliment your light by hanging some single "blue" bulbs
How long in flower if you don’t mind me asking?

No - they should be perfect for your lighting

Here's with both on lol it's very bright. i'll have to wear the glasses for sure.
20181112_171445.jpg
20181112_171507.jpg
20181112_171602.jpg
20181112_171505.jpg

Looking great, gotta get my girls there, only plan on being in veg until the 30th, don’t want to be worried about my height

Looking great, gotta get my girls there, only plan on being in veg until the 30th, don’t want to be worried about my height

Funny I was kinda thinking the same thing but nut about height. I was considering doing very fast veg or not even veg at all. the reason i'm thinking about this is because i'm a newb lol. i figure less time in veg means less time i have the mess them up. i have read about seed to bud under only 12/12.

Still something compelling to try grow a few monsters.

I did a bunch of research, from what I can tell the guys using a 1200 in a 4x4 did best with 6-9 plants, and I still feel like that’s an abundance, what I keep seeing is that it’s the amount of light that makes the difference, not number of plants so I think I’ll try 6 I think, maybe 9, but I don’t know, the way I’m looking at it, I can get larger buds from fewer plants, or smaller buds from more, but you can only get what your light will allow, so I don’t know, your running more than double what I have, so by that logic, you should see more yield, and possibly faster growth

Guess we can learn and compare notes, I’m always looking for information, and more than happy to share my experiences

Guess we can learn and compare notes, I’m always looking for information, and more than happy to share my experiences

I'll let you know if i burn them LMAO
the one wall of my room is just a partition that i'll move back as the plants grow and eventually get rid of. i have about 8x6 space to finish in. I think i have too many plants for the space I'll need ( 12 ). Just afraid to start budding too soon, and i'm also not quite set up to take clones yet.

was thinking the second grow would be 9 inch clones and as soon as they are rooted and re vegged put them under 12/12 right away.

You can actually grow from a sprout on 12-12 if you want to conserve space, I’ve been reading on it, apparently it’s a pretty common thing, but the plants use significantly less space, and because it focuses on the main cola, it’s got less side branching, but you can still put out a good yield, and there are far less sugar leaves so it’s an easier trim

You can actually grow from a sprout on 12-12 if you want to conserve space, I’ve been reading on it, apparently it’s a pretty common thing, but the plants use significantly less space, and because it focuses on the main cola, it’s got less side branching, but you can still put out a good yield, and there are far less sugar leaves so it’s an easier trim
This cycle will shorten your flower time by 1 week but it will some what reduce your yield and bud size. instead of doing this try a 11/13 cycle this will cause a fast transitation stage (pre-flower stage)

I’ve seen where people generally top at 4 or 5, I’m going to top at the third because I have limited space and blue dream stretches big time, been doing research on the strain, I plan on keeping 9 in my enclosure, and I’m going to top them, and top again for 4, and I’m going to set up tomato cages over the pots for support, was going to scrog, but I want to be able to rotate the plants, trying to keep an even grow, and as far as running a 12-12 from seed, I wouldn’t even try with an Indica dominant, you can flower for 10 weeks and get a bong load, that method is kind of geared toward sativa’s that stretch a lot during flower, the plant still won’t mature sexually until the 3rd or 4th week, so it’s more beneficial to run the longer veg cycle until you see sex

One Blue Dream and a few other strains, used two 300 watt LED with 12by12 Led panels for side-lighting (33 watt) in a one of many 3 feet by 2 feet space
Awesomesauce, I’m getting a 24x24x63 and a 600w led to mother in, going to veg a fat mama and clone from her viciously

I’ve seen where people generally top at 4 or 5, I’m going to top at the third because I have limited space and blue dream stretches big time, been doing research on the strain, I plan on keeping 9 in my enclosure, and I’m going to top them, and top again for 4, and I’m going to set up tomato cages over the pots for support, was going to scrog, but I want to be able to rotate the plants, trying to keep an even grow, and as far as running a 12-12 from seed, I wouldn’t even try with an Indica dominant, you can flower for 10 weeks and get a bong load, that method is kind of geared toward sativa’s that stretch a lot during flower, the plant still won’t mature sexually until the 3rd or 4th week, so it’s more beneficial to run the longer veg cycle until you see sex

Plants don't show sex in veg.

Back
Top Bottom