Coco coir

sour tommy

Am I doing the right thing by watering cocoa coir almost every day? it drains and drys super fast.?. And another important question on topping... Watts the earliest with the cocoa coir to top at third node? Any different than soil? Thanx whoever?

Need to know pH ppm's size pot humidity

I don't talk much I've been then completely over sideways and let the sides take over

Your Coco the difference mainly is Coco has no nutrients when you get a thing of soil you don't know exactly what the nutrients are in it with Coco you have to add everything in so make sure you get a thing of Cal Mag you will end up needing it

Cool.tell me more, the benefits.. I use the fox farms trio.. I already cal mag-ed one watering. It has 3 nodes already at 7 days. I will upload soon pics,...wats the earliest to top to keep flat. It's girl scout.. Also it's in a half gallon pot with excellent drainage...what about one cola?.. Thanx!

The main benefit to Coco is that you control all the nutrients for running Hydroponics pH is easier to control in Cocoa it's great that you are using a three-part nutrient Cal Mag is always wonderful because Coco has no nutrients you can feed more often I feed every day watering is normal on a daily basis for Coco

Are you using plastic pots or fabric

As for toppings it's going to depend a lot on what other methods you were going to use like lollipopping low-stress training high stress training and my favorite spidering for 420 I got BHO wax Girl Scout cookies

As for sideways the spidering I just take a piece of thread make a loop at the top slide over the top leaf easily been the plants over with your fingers I use a piece of tape and take the thread to the side of the pot pulling the plant over the side and the undergrowth will spread out like legs

You can keep them in the half gallon pot but it's not recommended they should have a gallon for every month that you should be planning on going them

What if I don't top and keep for one main cola feeding the smaller half gallon pot?.. My whole idea stems from a cannabis cup first prize winner in Holland that grew girl scout cookies with coca coir in a half gallon pot. It was all one bud still growing.. Pics were amazing, with so small a medium.. Some ideas?

Same ideal instead of topping taking pull over sideways make her Chrome or sideways outwards you're going to need to keep her short to make it all one bud I keep mine short so I can but the entire plant I'm not wasting all my time in veg

I'd add that you probably don't want to water coco every day when they're very small. It can still be overwatered- and common sense applies when they're seedlings.
Coco plants can function well with a small pot size. I've got a bunch in one gallon pots now that are between 24 and 36"- topped once so they have several tops each (meaning they're reasonably wide as well), and doing fine in that size.

Here is a pic of a single cola type plant grown in a one gallon pot. When I went digging up the photos I had it in my head that it was in coco. Actually this one was in perlite but it's pretty much comparable to coco as far as pot/plant size- so hopefully still relevant. Plus i went to the work of digging it up so wtf I'm posting it.

~Golden Tiger~

image18738.jpeg

image18740.jpeg

I wish I could get pictures of mine on here I have one growing right now that is a single Cola and is 36 inches tall it is of DJ Short Blueberry it is in Cocoa

Okay I'm getting a little pissed off now I've been trying for 45 minutes to figure out how to load pictures and cannot can someone help me

Back
Top Bottom