Coco mania

Bloody hell Zoot :) How high tech can one man get? lmao :bravo: Here's me worrying about getting my gaffer tape to stick and you've got a nuke tight bunker :surf::clap:
The 3C sounds spot on too :). My current shopping list includes 50lt clay pebbles, 100lt Perlite, 200lt coco (that covers my 18 x 19lt buckets :) ). 5lts Canna A+B, 1 lt root stim, 1lt boost, ph and ppm/ec meter, ph down and a GOOD hygrometer :)
BTW, I checked the elecy meter today....no blue button...digi reader instead lol

Bloody hell Zoot :) How high tech can one man get? lmao :bravo: Here's me worrying about getting my gaffer tape to stick and you've got a nuke tight bunker :surf::clap:
The 3C sounds spot on too :). My current shopping list includes 50lt clay pebbles, 100lt Perlite, 200lt coco (that covers my 18 x 19lt buckets :) ). 5lts Canna A+B, 1 lt root stim, 1lt boost, ph and ppm/ec meter, ph down and a GOOD hygrometer :)
BTW, I checked the elecy meter today....no blue button...digi reader instead lol

yeah can never be too safe. especially when you have 2 kids under 3 and value your freedom as much as I do. sounds a lot but its been done over years and years, shopping list sounds good. deffo get pk13/14 its more important than the boost lol. ok any indication of youprice per KWH?? should be some way of you finding out on the meter. usually will say rate1 kwh = ???

Mate, having my freedom AND being safe is my number 1 priority :). I'm just too old to be someones "special friend" lol.
I'll see if I can find a bill that shows tarrif for KWH.
Just been looking up this 3C and (apart from the monkey on the bag lol) it looks n sounds great :high-five:

Mate, you're Einstein lol.
TBH, up here there SO MUCH gear about we pay £140 oz :). Plenty supply AND demand. We get guys travelling 50-60 miles to pay £140-£150 then they sell on at £180-£210 :). I'm hoping 15 of the 18 "make it" and produce 3-4 oz each. That way I'm smoking AND earning :). Grow No2 will be the same with less outlay :). Then it's "premises" for 3 n 4 :party:

Guys no offence here but the thread ain't called how to become a drug dealer can we keep it on track its meant to help out coco growers

Fair comment mate. Sorry if I've offended you or hijacked a great thread. As you know, I'm here to lean not earn :)

Well, TBH guys, we've chatted (and I've learnt loads from BOTH of you) so lets keep the chat n banter going :)

IMG_00000182.jpg
IMG_00000181.jpg
IMG_00000183.jpg

Fatty,
this is my first rodeo with this, can you let me know how this plant looks from your prospective???

Welcome dude your plant don't look to bad at all maybe a little stretchy what's your routine light wise ,how old is she ,what's your ph and ec also what brands and in branded stuff ate you using like coco and that
shes only like 3weeks and i was thinking about switching the light schedule but i see the leaves are curling so i moved the lights and moved the fan............i heard something about adding epsom salt to the water. My water is at i wanna say 5 or 5.5 ph and i'm using coco instead of soil.............do you think its too early to switch the light schedule???

Depends what size light your using really and I would up your ph to 5.8 never below 5.5 never over 6 else you will get problems going into flower my advice on changing the lights is remembering it will double in size when you flip the lights to 12/12 do it when it half fills what it's got the curling leaves could be q few things like the fan was to close or the start of magnesium def so correct ph and you moved the fan see what happens.
Have a look at some training techniques like lst it's easy when you get going

Depends what size light your using really and I would up your ph to 5.8 never below 5.5 never over 6 else you will get problems going into flower my advice on changing the lights is remembering it will double in size when you flip the lights to 12/12 do it when it half fills what it's got the curling leaves could be q few things like the fan was to close or the start of magnesium def so correct ph and you moved the fan see what happens.
Have a look at some training techniques like lst it's easy when you get going
i gotta buy another ph chart, i just remember how many drops of ph down to put into the gallon, and the color that its suppose to be when you do the pH tester.........i was wondering do you think i should try bending, or doing the wire net thing over the top??? i really dont want it to get higher than it is now...............my next one will b alot more shorter

Hey dude, novice here but.....I'de top it and do LST as Fatty suggests. SGROG netting is cool for 4 plants NOT 1. Get it lower and bushier :) What lights are you using?

Hey dude, novice here but.....I'de top it and do LST as Fatty suggests. SGROG netting is cool for 4 plants NOT 1. Get it lower and bushier :) What lights are you using?

i have 2 60 watt cfls on it and aluminum foil around to reflect. I was thinkin about topping it, but i didnt kno at wat stage i could do it, i was just tired of it growing straight up that i was going to switch the light schedule and start trying my hand at super cropping.

Hey mate. I'm guessing your lights are too high. The ladies will stretch for light mate. Top her, bend her, and prune the bottom leaves. Lower your lights too. As a rough guide, put your hand under the lights, if after 5 minutes your hand is ok and not too hot your lady is loving it :)

Hey mate. I'm guessing your lights are too high. The ladies will stretch for light mate. Top her, bend her, and prune the bottom leaves. Lower your lights too. As a rough guide, put your hand under the lights, if after 5 minutes your hand is ok and not too hot your lady is loving it :)

Gotcha, thatll get done right away................you think i should go ahead and switch to the 12/12 on the lights??

Back
Top Bottom