Cola Monster's Experimental FloraNova 1-Part Grow Show

What's up my fellow herb connoisseur's?:high-five:

Well I'm back once again and experimenting with General Hydroponics FloraNova 1-part nutrient line this time around and thought I'd create a quick journal of an indoor grow I already have running and post a few inspection videos from time to time of how things are progressing.
I'm using the minimum 5mm per gallon of both the Grow (7-4-10) & Bloom (4-8-7) at the proper times along with 5mm per gal. of Liquid KoolBloom (0-10-10) during the flowering stage to enhance bud production but only with every other feeding which seems to be working wonders.

The large plants in veg. room are my Silver Fox strain which are about 2 1/2 months old with the small one's being 2 week old Silver Fox & Pandora's Box clones for this years outdoor crop. The plants in my flowering room are Pandora's Box & three way cross of Sour Diesel x OG Kush x Hindu Kush which is one powerful combination once dried & cured. :volcano-smiley:

Enjoy the old school music by B.T.O. and stay tuned for future updates!:theband: Hope all is well in your herbal based worlds & have a green evening folks. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Some still shots of my girls at day 26 into flowering.

DSC036155.JPG

DSC035664.jpg

DSC035605.jpg

DSC035704.jpg

DSC035714.jpg

DSC035946.jpg

DSC035792.jpg

Welcome Kushtie!:welcome:

Well here's inspection video #2 of my experimental G.H. FloraNova grow with the girls looking good at day 32 into flowering. Enjoy that smell and have a green evening to all watching.:blunt: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom