Cola Monster's 2014 Greenhouse Grow Show

They seem like they're still early opening & not in the swell phase. If That's correct, those will be some serious monster...colas.

You'd be correct there cajuncelt as I'm at least six weeks away from harvest when it comes to the AK-47 & Jilly Bean strains I've got going & eight to ten weeks more with the Silver Fox beauties. They'll hit their swell periods somewhere around five or seven weeks into flowering and when I start flushing my girls and preparing myself for the long workload ahead. Hope all is well in your herbal world and thanks for stopping in! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Cola Monster, I dont have words to describe your grow.... Its just so amazing. Great job on your grow I cant imagine at the work and time you put in this. Im sure you live in your greenhouses... I know i would haha....

Question: How do you tackle such a job as harvesting? One of those monsters would take a few days i would imagine to harvest..... Do you take them day by day until they are done!?!?!

P.S. thanks for the amazing videos and pictures on your progress... We love to see em!

:bravo::goodjob::morenutes::welldone::yummy:

Coming along so beautifully bro, it's mind boggling how healthy ALL of your plants are.

You have something so very special there, your piece of land is one in a billion!

Probably starting to "prepare yourself mentally" for the big harvest in the future, I just can't imagine one person having to trim all that, and I thought my measly little 6 plants were hard to trim alone! :rofl:

Question: How do you tackle such a job as harvesting? One of those monsters would take a few days i would imagine to harvest..... Do you take them day by day until they are done!?!?!

P.S. thanks for the amazing videos and pictures on your progress... We love to see em!

:bravo::goodjob::morenutes::welldone::yummy:

Dealing with harvest is no easy chore on my own and I usually end up dumping pounds of good medical grade cannabis in the trash so as not to have it end up in the wrong hands. It's the price one pays for growing to much herbal hay as they say!:blunt:
And as far as me taking down my girls well I do it in stages then have it hanging in my drying room for a few days until I can get to trimming.:thedoubletake:
Thanks for stopping in H.N. and have green day! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

An array of some G.D.P. x AK-47 shots for your viewing pleasure. She's coming along nicely with only a few weeks left until harvest. Enjoy and have a green evening mates. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

G_D_P_x_AK-475.JPG

G_D_P_x_AK-47-12.JPG

G_D_P_x_AK-47-21.jpg

G_D_P_x_AK-47-3.jpg

G_D_P_x_AK-47-5.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Next up on the list is my six Silver Fox plants in all their glory & minus the one I have growing in the center of this beautiful mess. Enjoy! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

S_F_-1.JPG

S_F_-2.JPG

S_F_-3.JPG

S_F_-4.JPG

S_F_-5.JPG

S_F_-6.JPG

Silver_Fox-11.jpg

Silver_Fox-2.jpg

Silver_Fox3.jpg

A mid-summers rock 'n' roll serenade to my big beautiful ladies which are plumping up nicely as we now enter week six of flowering.:theband:
And I know I broke my own rule about only posting a couple of videos in this years grow journal but I get caught up in the moment as usual and can't help but document my work for future reference. Sorry folks but then again not since we all love growing and smoking the pot!:yummy:
I do and go where the music takes me and how I achieved peace and harmony outside of today's dysfunctional society. Anyone here take a gander at the news lately? Just curious!:hmmmm: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Some current shots of my Silver Fox colas as they begin to plump entering week seven of flowering. Enjoy and have a good one folks!:hookah: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC085591.JPG

DSC08546.jpg

DSC085441.jpg

DSC085371.JPG

DSC085112.JPG

DSC085042.JPG

DSC085002.jpg

DSC084773.jpg

DSC084813.jpg

DSC084822.JPG

DSC084872.JPG

DSC084952.jpg

DSC084441.jpg

DSC084522.JPG

DSC084582.JPG

DSC084592.JPG

DSC084603.jpg

DSC084633.jpg

DSC084714.JPG

DSC084742.jpg

I can't believe there aren't a gazillion ppl here, & Les's & Bill's.
You guys are magicians. In March when I'm in permanent home, I'm gonna bug the crap outta y'all.
Amazing.

I've grown AK since ?, I don't know like 1992 was 1st time. I had just ets'd outta the Army. I've never seen it outdoors though. It's so beautiful. The SFox is beautiful as well. Not familiar with it. Your strain?

Back
Top Bottom