High Desert Greenhouse Grow

OK, start with the toke, have a cookie then drink the cocoa. Do you really think I care about a harvest after that? :cheesygrinsmiley:
Haha! :laughtwo: I really like to get a good buzz and go into my greenhouses and check out the plants. I have found that everything just takes a little longer!:passitleft:

Fantastic string of harvests, Fred! Love the sizes and bulk of all those buds, and I'm quite jealous of your greenhouses keeping away the moths and their rat-bastard caterpillar offspring. :bravo:

Fantastic string of harvests, Fred! Love the sizes and bulk of all those buds, and I'm quite jealous of your greenhouses keeping away the moths and their rat-basted caterpillar offspring. :bravo:
Thank you very much Beez!:ciao: That means a lot coming from you. Only one problem though. While the moths and their evil spawn were kept away, I had a thrip problem and sprayed spinosad that kept them down. It did burn the plants a bit so I only sprayed once. A good budwash and no worries. Everything has been fragrant and sticky. Mother earth has blessed me again. :yummy:

Love and respect to all.:passitleft:Lost my phone lol! Chopped the White Widow, got about a lb. This is the second half ...Sweet, frosty nugs.
20201027_180656.jpg

Stay stoned!

Love and respect to all :rollit:I'm chopping my Afghani over the next few days now and that will end this seasons outdoor grow. The flowers are large, fluffy, sticky and aromatic.
20201028_105034.jpg
20201028_105030.jpg
20201028_104937.jpg

Stay stoned!

Sweet Widow Fred! When do you start the next grow?
High Stone! After the Afghani Thats all for outdoors but my I door is going strong.:passitleft:

Love and respect to all. Chopping the Afghani. Very fluffy but smells great and there are a lot of trichomes . Stay stoned.
20201031_115210.jpg
20201031_115207.jpg

Well they might be big but they are fluffy. Very sticky with fall colors too. Have a high day
20201101_112029.jpg

Right on Celt, this Afghani is so aromatic too. The stuff I grew last year was still piney and sticky.

Hey Fred, do you plan on doing a spring and fall outdoor grow next year to avoid the heat?

I'm planning on starting plants New Years Day to be ready to transplant outdoors early February. I'll let them grow outside under some additional lights on them (only 11 hours of daylight in Feb) to not start flowering until March 1.

My plants are doing well outside but I'm definitely a month behind because of the late heat this year. Next year I'll shoot for my intended Labor Day transplant for my outdoors fall grow instead of Oct 1 like this year.

Back
Top Bottom