Beemerbill's Inside/Outside/Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & More

Re: Beemerbill's Inside - Outside - Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & Mor

Howdy Lester. Winter it is and I don't like cold. :thedoubletake: It's still right around 40% humidity even with this cold weather and that makes it fell even colder. Lester the Chernobyl is so smooth and 2 hits and you are STONED. So nice and I can do things to boot. Happy Days:volcano-smiley:

Re: Beemerbill's Inside - Outside - Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & Mor

I was watching the weather and see that polar vortex swinging through, it must have got down to low 60's or high 50's last night, that's almost freezing for us :) You did an awesome job given the adverse conditions you faced!! Awesome job! I just got my 1st ever med grow started.. My hope is to get all the way from start to finish hehe.. Great Job Again Bill!!

8 months thats a hell of a lota patience,, mine was 7month,s but I started her on 12/12
I hope she brings you what you need an more:goodjob:
I have to get off don town soonish have a great Freeweeday:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

I was watching the weather and see that polar vortex swinging through, it must have got down to low 60's or high 50's last night, that's almost freezing for us :) You did an awesome job given the adverse conditions you faced!! Awesome job! I just got my 1st ever med grow started.. My hope is to get all the way from start to finish hehe.. Great Job Again Bill!!

:thanks: k0ncept. Well it got down to 24 here last night and we had a wind storm. Lost power for 4 hours and I think I will be chopping today. Thanks for stopping by on the Freetheweed day. :Namaste:

8 months thats a hell of a lota patience,, mine was 7month,s but I started her on 12/12
I hope she brings you what you need an more:goodjob:
I have to get off don town soonish have a great Freeweeday:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Howdy jaga. As I was saying it was really cold last night and the power was out. I have a generator but the greenhouse isn't hooked up to it and the plants that I have in there are looking BAD. The sun is out so I'm going to wait to see if it warms up in there. If the PGG doesn't stand back up down she will come. We will see. Oh Happy Days.

Well you dared an I think you won
I am sure even at the stage she is in now will be better than when you tried a joint of her so give yourself a big pat on the back :circle-of-love:
8 months is just to long for us to have a plant around for ,, I would have given in before now with all you have been through an still going through now
REPS++ an have a great day whats left for you :goodjob:

Well she is chopped. The 2014 season is done. :cheer: With the heat off and down to 24F she was hanging on the floor this morning along with the 2 pepper plants I had in there. :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: The buds are very airy but smell good. I have a lot of shake and a fair amount of bud. Here's the last pictures of the year. The first is the pepper plants and what they looked like this morning. I didn't take a picture of the PGG till after the chop. I didn't think I would be doing this, this late in the year.

1114141317a.jpg
1114141317.jpg
1114141328.jpg
1114141329.jpg
1114141328a.jpg

That's all folks :thanks::circle-of-love:

You made it. :bravo::bravo::bravo: Fabulous line of nugs. :circle-of-love:

Thank you Mr Teddy. I wish I could have gone at least another couple of weeks. The buds may have been a little heavier. Happy Days my friend. :yummy::rollit::passitleft:

Gratz Brotha too bad it couldn't go a bit longer
but at least you got some bud from it :thumb:
Great Weekend to you Brotha :volcano-smiley:

Phew I really wasn't expecting that you done good
That was a great share this morning ,, I thought I had put post I was just passing by to look on with envy :cheesygrinsmiley: you sure deserve it an some
Best of shatterdays Bee great harvest picture an a great result :ganjamon:
:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Wicked man! Not too shabby at all for a mid November harvest! :) Look at the trunk/skeleton on that PGG! So dense.

Wow, that plant came a LONG way my friend, as did all of your plants. And that is not an understatement! :adore: :circle-of-love:

Gratz Brotha too bad it couldn't go a bit longer
but at least you got some bud from it :thumb:
Great Weekend to you Brotha :volcano-smiley:

:thanks: Brotha. You gets what you gets and that's the way it is. Happy Shatterday my friend :yummy::passitleft:

Phew I really wasn't expecting that you done good
That was a great share this morning ,, I thought I had put post I was just passing by to look on with envy :cheesygrinsmiley: you sure deserve it an some
Best of shatterdays Bee great harvest picture an a great result :ganjamon:
:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

:thanks: jaga for the nice words. I can hear the snoring from here. Happy Days :circle-of-love:

Great Harvest Bee Congratz man well deserved meds!!

:rollit::rollit:

:thanks: danishoes for the kudos. done for the year. :passitleft:

Wicked man! Not too shabby at all for a mid November harvest! :) Look at the trunk/skeleton on that PGG! So dense.

Wow, that plant came a LONG way my friend, as did all of your plants. And that is not an understatement! :adore: :circle-of-love:

Good afternoon Lester. Thanks for the nice words my friend. If we wouldn't lost power the other night she would still be here. It's about time the season ended. Hope your days have been good ones and it's Shatterday so lets get stoned. :volcano-smiley:

I see what you mean Bill. Dang man, they look good to me.
Great timing despite you wanting her to finish.
Awesome attitude.

I'd be hard to be around for about 2 days.

Hey Brotha Happy Skunkday :high-five:

I see what you mean Bill. Dang man, they look good to me.
Great timing despite you wanting her to finish.
Awesome attitude.

I'd be hard to be around for about 2 days.

Good morning weed cajun. The buds hanging look good but they are very airy. I was hoping for a good bunch of sativa buds to off set the dominate indica strains that I have. It was a let down but I have a lot of buds in jars so It's not like I don't have anything. Thanks for stopping by. :yummy::rollit::passitleft:

Hey Brotha Happy Skunkday :high-five:

Good morning weed cronic and a Happy Skunkday to you too. :blunt:

just poppin in before I start my sunday routine woke up a bit late
I hope the new caps are working better for our buddy omm but its still a work in progress
at least im gonna have some fresh material to use soon as im gonna start flushing the sour diesel this week
Have a Stoner day Brotha :volcano-smiley:
I know I will :rofl:

I sure hope he can get some relief from the caps. Happy Days my friend.

This is the last post I have asked for this journal be move to completed. Thanks everyone

Back
Top Bottom