Beemerbill's Inside/Outside/Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & More

Re: Beemerbill's Inside - Outside - Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & Mor

on vacation from the retirement?
Have a Great Night Brotha :thumb:

Re: Beemerbill's Inside - Outside - Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & Mor

:laughtwo:

Living the life Ha Bill...

Hey Bill. Cruising by...
Happy Tokerday!

I've been really lazy and I'm hardly on here. We, my wife and I, are both studying herbalism. It's something we've been wanting to do for awhile. But it's taking up a lot of my free time. Happy Days cajun :yummy::rollit::passitleft:

Good evening weed cronic. No vacation for me. Besides trying to get my herbs growing and studying not a lot of time left. The PGG is just sitting there. The buds don't look like they are filling in. No sun here anymore. She looks good so time will tell. Don't tell anyone but I bought a 600 watt LED:passitleft:

Living the life Ha Bill...

I will someday when the honey do list is done. :thedoubletake: Oh well :passitleft:

saweet :high-five:

New LED lights? :woohoo: Yes, what did you get? (I've just hung my new PlatinumLED P450 unit. Certainly pretty. :cheesygrinsmiley: Mrs Teddy wants to know if she can get a tan with them.)

Don't tell anyone but I bought a 600 watt LED:passitleft:
Ok, I won't Bill. It's our little secret between you & I...

Good morning everyone. Thanks for not telling anyone. :) I bought one from Top LED. Money was the deciding factor for me. I bought the Reflector LED Grow Light 192x3W. It will cover my tent completely. Sure hope I made the right decision. Wanting to lower my electric bill should pay for it in about a year. It will be here today. Happy Days guys.

192x3w-418x325-size.png

Welcome to the TopLed family Bill...

Good morning everyone. Thanks for not telling anyone. :) I bought one from Top LED. Money was the deciding factor for me. I bought the Reflector LED Grow Light 192x3W. It will cover my tent completely. Sure hope I made the right decision. Wanting to lower my electric bill should pay for it in about a year. It will be here today. Happy Days guys.

192x3w-418x325-size.png
I have a hunch that you are sooo gona enjoy this piece of art work:ganjamon::yahoo:
you did my man and you will growing became more of a joy when I stopped worrying about the electric bill
As for watching plants grow :circle-of-love:I think that they dance under these:cheesygrinsmiley:
:hug::hug::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Thanks you for the nice words jaga. It will exciting to get ti set up. I got it about an hour ago and it is so bright you can't even look towards it. Nice to have a switches for grow and flower. :cheer::yahoo::cheer::yahoo:

Thanks you for the nice words jaga. It will exciting to get ti set up. I got it about an hour ago and it is so bright you can't even look towards it. Nice to have a switches for grow and flower. :cheer::yahoo::cheer::yahoo:

Dont forget to use Polaroid sunglasses they can really hurt the eyes
Good night to you my friend:Namaste:

Gratz on the light Brotha and a Great Night to ya :volcano-smiley:

Well I figured I might as well take a few pictures of the PGG in the greenhouse. she is the only one I have right now and I'm still hoping she will make it. Not a lot of sun so it's being really slow. The branches are starting to sag so it's putting on a little weight. Even the almost nothing buds I dried off the big girls outside give a nice sativa high. She not real tall but she's a wide one.

1106141548c.jpg
1106141547.jpg
1106141548b.jpg
1106141548.jpg
1106141549.jpg
1106141547a.jpg

Dont forget to use Polaroid sunglasses they can really hurt the eyes
Good night to you my friend:Namaste:

Done :smokin:

Gratz on the light Brotha and a Great Night to ya :volcano-smiley:

Good evening weed cronic. Thanks for the kudos. It is about bed time so I think I will bake and sleep :yummy::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom