High Desert Greenhouse Grow

Hey Fred, do you plan on doing a spring and fall outdoor grow next year to avoid the heat?

I'm planning on starting plants New Years Day to be ready to transplant outdoors early February. I'll let them grow outside under some additional lights on them (only 11 hours of daylight in Feb) to not start flowering until March 1.

My plants are doing well outside but I'm definitely a month behind because of the late heat this year. Next year I'll shoot for my intended Labor Day transplant for my outdoors fall grow instead of Oct 1 like this year.
Hi Phantom. The elevation here won't let me transplant outdoors till late March at the earliest. I'll be growing a few purple punch and I'd like to find some wedding cake seeds. Afgooey sounds good and so does hibernate.
Stay stoned!

Chopping the Afghani. Very fluffy but smells great and there are a lot of trichomes .
Your Afghani sounds similar to my Killer Haze. Lots of large colas, but the buds are not very dense... as long as the smoke is good, though. I guess we'll find out in a month or two. :passitleft:

BTW, congrats on a sweet White Widow harvest!

Love and respect to all. Well now.....for some reason the very air feels a little cleaner, the sun is shining brighter and a general feeling of euphoria has been the order of the day. Is it optimistic reflection of the years ahead or just my Afghani that I had to try? This years harvest, while fluffy, was sticky, aromatic, stony as fuck and abundant! I just washed and hung the last of 2020's greenhouse grow. Thank you fellow growers for your friendship and advice. Thank you mother earth for this years harvest! You all can be assured that I most definitely will " stay stoneder ".

Heya Fred! Congrats on the successful completion of your greenhouse grow this season. Glad the Afghani is treating you well. :bongrip:

Hay Fred mind if I tag along ?
Of course @Kirby1 but this journal kinda gets quiet for a couple months. Please feel free to check out my indoor grow....gotta change the name to include "perpetual"
Hope to see you there. Stay stoneder

Love and respect to all. :passitleft: I'm going to complete this 2020 greenhouse grow journal with a surprise.....gleaning! Hahaha This Afghani was kinda weird so I took the main buds and left the rest alone. She survived 18° temps and lived on what nature gave her. I went out today and gleaned the crops. I got a couple ounces of multi-colored, sticky, smelly buds.:yummy:
20201216_172058.jpg

With this i complete my 2020 outdoor season.
May the coming year treat you all infinitely better than this one did. Stay stoneder. Love and respect to all.

Merry Christmas Fred! Best wishes to you and yours over the holidays!
Thank you Merry Christmas to you and yours as well @Mr. Sauga ! One question, I'd like to complete this journal but am having trouble.

Merry Christmas Fred! :circle-of-love:

Thank you Merry Christmas to you and yours as well @Mr. Sauga ! One question, I'd like to complete this journal but am having trouble.
What some will do is report their final dry weight and do a smoke report on their harvest. Now that's totally optional. To close the journal, there is a 'Report' link in the lower left of every post. Click that and type something along the lines of 'This journal is complete and can be moved.' A moderator will take care of it shortly.

What some will do is report their final dry weight and do a smoke report on their harvest. Now that's totally optional. To close the journal, there is a 'Report' link in the lower left of every post. Click that and type something along the lines of 'This journal is complete and can be moved.' A moderator will take care of it shortly.
Thanks Mr S!

Back
Top Bottom