Cola Monster's 2014 Greenhouse Grow Show

holy freakin Christ-I wish i had better words,but i cant digest all the video i just watched.my face is stuck in AWE mode

thanks Cola monster,definitely a privilege to see you're gardens

Hey there my fellow cannabis connoisseurs!:high-five:
Well this here will be my final musical tribute to this years legal Silver Fox greenhouse grow as botrytis/grey mold is starting to set in and means everything has to come down A.S.A.P. so I don't lose my entire harvest. Grrrr!!!:lot-o-toke:
Enjoy some of my favorite Beatles tunes from back in the day when life was easy and thanks much to those who followed along and for all the kind words about my organically grown herb!:thanks::thanks::theband::riskybusiness: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

I can't beleive I missed this one. Absoluetly breath taking my man. Those are some monsters you have growing there, and sooo healthy too, amazing work my friend. Great job.

I'm glad I found this thread. Too bad it was right at the end.

It's always nice to fire up the computer and see your massive plants and listen to the musical tours.

It is one of my favourite ways to spend my time, thank you for your efforts!

Keep up the great work!:peace::Namaste::bong:

I also wanted to say... My fingers hurt from thinking about the trimming you have ahead.

A final shot of my Jilly Bean garden that got eaten alive with bud rot to where I lost almost 2/3 of my harvest.:surrender::thedoubletake: This strain is a no-no outdoors and goes to pot real quick if not having someway to control the humidity and the way one learns what's what in this world of fools!:loopy: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Organic_Jilly_Bean1.JPG

Thanks for the positive vibes R.L. and everything you see in the photo above is now hash or butter material that I'll most likely donate to my local dispensary. Hope all is going well with your grow and have a great harvest when the time comes.:high-five: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Oh no! At least its not a tragedy. Nice save n what you could. I can't remember - do you have any fans blowing air around in there?

This year i've developed a very "oh well, next season" mentality. We were set for a bumper crop across the province. From backyard gardens to some of the largest wheat harvests. Perfect balance of rain and warm-hot weather. And last minute crazy winter/snow storm with freezing. Was terrible. Destroyed so many gardens and farms. But food gardening you realize real quick that every grow is an experiment and there will always be next season. So now the long 7 month wait begins. I'll be starting my next garden seeds in a little over 4 months. What are you going to do with your next "4 months" ?

:) be well that hash and oil will make a number of lucky people very happy!

Oh man, thats tough. Im sorry to hear about the bud rot brother.
Don't worry, it just means next crop will be twice as good :yummy:
You did a great job with those girls, these things happen... :peace:

Sorry to hear about that bud rot on Jilly Bean. I try to research every strain before I grow it, cause high RH is a big problem in my part of the world. Fortunately, September has been very good for me and I found only little mold in my Pakistani after a rain, which I got rid of and it never came back. It's sunny all the way now, and it's possible it's gonna stay that way for the next two weeks which I certainly hope for. Probably you still got some more plants which are much better for your local conditions and will give you an abundant harvest :tokin:

I think his greenhouse was packed to the bone, hard to get adequate air flow to the internal foliage pockets that are inherently created and rendered inaccessible.

I have not seen such amazing and vigorous growth in CM's greenhouse ever. Everything filled out to the roof.

And with the higher humidity we have been having this year, perhaps the multiple fans were just not a enough.

I can really sympathize with the rot because I grow 500 yards from the ocean front.

And we as humans really cannot avoid fungus, it is said that there are about 10,000 fungal spores per square meter in the air. A lot of them may not do anything, or may remain inactive until the environment is ready for them in particular (in curing jar sometimes), others can actually beneficial, and well... others are just downright terrible.

I really hope it wasn't too bad for you CM. So much work in there. Best Wishes brother. :Namaste: :circle-of-love:

Hey mates!
All's good in my world and should if things go as planned get around ten to fifteen pounds of grade "A" medical grade cannabis to help out the dispensaries here in my area. The rest I'll just get rid of as butter and hash material for pennies on the dollar and all I need to get by until next harvest. Thanks for all the kind thoughts.:helpsmilie::yahoo:
Enjoy and have a green evening folks! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Easier to trim when dry huh? Nice video, loved to see how you are doing things in there. Love your work - you produce such good organic pot. Wish I could try it someday! :)

Back
Top Bottom