Cola Monster's 2014 Legal Silver Fox & G.D.P. x AK-47 Greenhouse Grow

Hey mates!:blunt:
Just a quick update for the journal before I clone my girls in a couple weeks so I have something to plant out in my greenhouses come June.
Enjoy the old school tune by Bachman Turner Overdrive & I hope all is cool in your herbal worlds.:rocker::riskybusiness: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video=youtube;6ZExY-uq-ws]
[/video]

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Some shots of a sativa dominant strain I'll be adding to this years garden called Jilly Bean. This stuff has a strong pungent smell like diesel fuel with a nice heady high and sweet aftertaste upon release. I'll be vegging this little lady indoors for a couple months then taking a few cuttings to plant out in my greenhouse hoping for the best come harvest.:wood: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC043632.jpg

DSC043652.JPG

DSC043672.JPG

just in time to sub up!! WOOp WOOp!! :)

Welcome to the show Alk.!:welcome:
It's that time of year once again so pull up a chair and get comfortable mate as I'm hoping to pull in some serious weight by growing mainly my own strains along with a few of them Jelly Beans that smell & taste like N.Y. City Diesel. Good to see ya & ttyl! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Hey Cola Monster!! Hope you don't mind I drop by for the show...I gotta see how you keep producing such beautiful nugs!! I swear every time you enter a monthly contest I'm like.....damn...now that is heaven!! Love the videos too!!

Hey Cola Monster!! Hope you don't mind I drop by for the show...I gotta see how you keep producing such beautiful nugs!! I swear every time you enter a monthly contest I'm like.....damn...now that is heaven!! Love the videos too!!

Hey there Icemud!:welcome:
Thanks for the kind words & feel free to stroll along at your leisure as it's going to be a long nine month journey from seed to harvest with videos set to some of my favorite old school music.:theband: Enjoy & have a green evening! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

your gonna love that jilly bean. I grew her out last year and seriously smelled like juicy fruit while in flower. she turns purple the last couple of weeks too. heres a picture of some outdoor I worked on last summer and a small clone I had in my indoor

What's up mates?
Just a quick cloning update showing the 12 cuttings I took off my Silver Fox mother plant today with the G.D.P. x AK-47 coming next. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC045602.JPG

DSC045644.JPG

Silver_Fox_Clones.JPG

DSC045723.JPG

Some freshly cut G.D.P. x AK-47 clones to go along with the Silver Fox one's I chopped earlier today and should make for a good outdoor crop come May. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

G_D_P_x_AK-47_Clones.JPG

DSC046162.JPG

A little "Purple Creeper" I just picked up at my local dispensary:
DSC045963.JPG

DSC045853.JPG

DSC045945.JPG

A musical walk thru/tutorial of how I clone my legal girls which is no secret to all you pros but I hope helps out others who are just starting to grow. Enjoy! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video=youtube;mnbgfJSvWhA]
[/video]

I look forward to the grow!

Welcome Scop!:welcome:

A quick update showing the progress of my Silver Fox, G.D.P. x AK-47, and GrandPowKush cuttings plus the two "Jilly Bean" clones I purchased from our local club a couple weeks back.
Hope all is well and keep it green my friends!:green_heart: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video=youtube;dVPlZpfUnW8]
[/video]

In loving memory of my lifelong companion named Niblet's. He had to be put down humanly due to liver failure but will never be forgotten.:rip:

Niblet_s.JPG

Oh, a few updated shots of my girls:
GrandPowKush1.jpg

G_D_P_x_AK-472.jpg

Silver_Fox1.jpg

DSC052951.jpg

DSC052815.jpg

DSC052882.jpg

~Peace~:ganjamon:

Drive by. Wow dude you got alot going on. I know that will keep you a busy camper. Interesting thing cloning solutions. I myself use vitagrow, but as long as you take alittle care with temps and humidty levels, you can root in plain water. I have acouple friends that use 'willow water'. And swear by it. They take the tips of weeping willow branches and seep a tea. But from all I read, and I'm not 100% but
B-1 is the main thing. Well Dude looks like you are busy there. GL with the strain. I just went thru 2 seeds looking for female GDP. Oh well. GL and Keepem Green

What's up Norcaliwood?
Yeah, I try to keep myself busy here by growing whatever I can get my green hands on but for now am just working with a few personal strains I created in the past.
And as far as cloning solutions go I've never used the vitagrow before or B1 for that matter but have just gone with G.H.'s three part micro, grow, and bloom plus a bit of liquid karma then boom seven to ten days later have roots pouring out everywhere & you can see in the photos below.
Thanks for stopping by mate and have yourself a green evening!:blunt: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Rooted GrandPowKush clones ready for planting here soon:
DSC05319.JPG

DSC053211.JPG

DSC05324.JPG

DSC053251.JPG

DSC05328.JPG

Condolences on the loss of Niblets, Cola. All the girls are the picture of health - really enjoying watching your progression. That clone rooting is outstanding. You have a gift.

looking great CM! hey I was wondering if you had any plans to do any certain things different with your greenhouse this summer? Are you gonna use cages or anything to hold them up? Just curious to know what your plans are opposed to last years. Really looking good tho bro, I just got the trees and ground leveled off for my greenhouse. Should be building next month and then plants go out in late May.

and condolences to you with the loss of your feline friend.

Back
Top Bottom