Cola Monster's 2014 Greenhouse Grow Show

Easier to trim when dry huh? Nice video, loved to see how you are doing things in there. Love your work - you produce such good organic pot. Wish I could try it someday! :)

I wouldn't say easier but all I can do since I'm on my own when it comes to harvesting. I just separate the strains into different sections then go at them after a five or six day period checking to see what's dry and what's not. It's quite the process that lasts around three to four months with me trimming day & night until the jobs done.
Thanks for the positive vibes & I'm off to prune as many nugs. as I can before it all goes to waste on the vine.:high-five:

Some dried nug. shots to finish up this years grow journal. Enjoy! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC092223.JPG

DSC093422.JPG

DSC093371.JPG

G_D_P_x_O_G_Kush_Nuggets1.JPG

G_D_P_x_O_G_Kush4.JPG

DSC097983.JPG

DSC09791.JPG

DSC097711.JPG

DSC098411.JPG

DSC09835.JPG

DSC09850.JPG

G_D_P_x_O_G_Kush-21.JPG

DSC099311.JPG

Dried_Jilly_Bean.JPG

DSC0006817.JPG

DSC000988.JPG

DSC0012312.JPG

DSC002359.JPG

DSC003308.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

in my past life, i was a dirt farmer of 30+ years and always thought "next year i can do better"

best of luck Cola Monster on your next attempt to do better.

respect !

Magnificent flowers Cola! Wow! I only dream about having a green house that big.... You are one hell of a grower my friend, those plants.... I'm drooling.

:bravo:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom