Purple Power, Lemon Skunk, Afghani, Super Silver Haze and Aurora Indica Closet Grow

Re: Purple Power, Lemon Skunk, Afghani, Super Silver Haze and Aurora Indica Closet Gr

Thanks Tmac, hope your doing the same.

Actually do you know what to do if the leaves around the flowers are all turning light green. I mean they are almost white. Any ideas? I thought maybe she was underfed so I added a few tbs of a nutrient my buddy gave me that he swears by. I'll get the name on the bottle so you guys can see.

Did I make the right move adding more nutes???

Hey friend! Is it just the sugar leaves turning pale? That could be a nitrogen deficiency but I would think it would start at the bottom of the plant.

I'd make every effort to find out what's going on. In my last grow I had a bunch of cola leaves die, and that will produce bud rot. Can you post some pics for us?

:peace:

Re: Purple Power, Lemon Skunk, Afghani, Super Silver Haze and Aurora Indica Closet Gr

Hell the plant took almost 2 weeks to show and stretched the whole time so she's been in the flower room for about 40 days but flowering for around 25.

I have been noticing the leaves around the buds only turning this whitish green for about a 10 days. Come to think of it, I had a small amount of cal/mag powder in the nute solution right before this happened. Could it be an excess? I would think it would take a lot of cal/mag to do anything harmful and it was recommended by an astute grower that I use in the last month of flower. Maybe I was too early since the transition took so long?

Keep in mind it is in a DWC with 4 gallons solution at 4/5 strength (20ml/gal Pro Bloom with 10ml/gal Liquid Karma) My sheet my hydro guy gave me says to eliminate the Pro Bloom and use only supplements until the flush right around now.

Do you think it is nute lock? PH is always 5.5-6.0 I will get pics ASAP

That's exciting to see the buds forming, and the line of clones... your set :welldone:

I'm going to have a DWC forest in a month or 2. Once a clone reaches 14-16" tall, they will go right into the flower room in a DWC with flower nutes. Then at 6 weeks in, they start their diet of supplements in another DWC. Then the flush DWC the final week. Gonna be killer!!!

If you do decide to do a DWC cloner like the one I made, use rapid rooters and cut em down to half size in height, then stick em in the bottom of the 2" net pots and fill the rest with either perlite or hydroton. I tried using rockwool and it just stays too wet for a quality root system to develop quickly.

I have had 100% success on clones using the above way while not a single rockwool clone has even shown a root. Gotta hand it to rapid rooters

Using a single 5" round for the 12 site cloner and they love it.

Also keep the water level about 3/4" - 1" below the bottom of the net pots. The air bubbles will pop and shoot the solution into the root zone maintaining moisture in the medium but not over soaking like flood tables do. Also draws the roots downward into into the system rather than outward.

I have pics of my problem here finally... and a few others

Does anyone know what my problem is here???
yellowing-bud-leaves.jpg

No problems on this Super Silver Haze soil grown beauty...
ssh-flower-12-6-10.jpg

And some purple buds the camera can see...
purple-buds.jpg

I wouldn't call pistils a problem... those are normal :laugh:

Sorry, I don't see it. Is it the yellow or the slim leaves?

Yes the yellow and the slim leaves, not the white pistils. But its only at the flowers. All other stem leaves are green.

Is this the only plant of this strain? Maybe it just does that..

Negative...

It is a purple power plant that decided to grow out of control with no purple buds. I put it into flower when it was very young and it stretched to a 5' x 4' x 4' monster.

I'm thinking she is underfed because her flowers seem very small. Going to give a full concentration dose of nutes next feeding and hope she gets a bit more ripe. Also throwing some "Ripe" nutes into the mix this time in an effort to make the buds a little more dense. I will let her go as long as she needs to make me a nice bounty

Remind me how long you are into flower? Some strains will tend to lose a lot of the flower leaves as it ages. This can be normal if your plant is getting to be "old".

If not, then it is most likely Nitrogen deficiency.

Remind me how long you are into flower? Some strains will tend to lose a lot of the flower leaves as it ages. This can be normal if your plant is getting to be "old".

If not, then it is most likely Nitrogen deficiency.

Right around 30 days in actual flower but she took 2 weeks to show and stretched the whole time

I would treat for N deficiency and wait it out. Doesn't seem like it's killing her so she will most likely bounce back. Might have added a week onto your harvest date, but oh well.

From an amateur perspective I can see the N deficiency right off the bat but think it's not the N you have to treat.

It's locked out up top.

A flush of PHed water followed by 3/4 nutes water should be revealing.

A gallon of ph'd water for flush and about half of that of nutes.

That's just what I would try. I'd also recalibrate my ph meter. :bong:

Back
Top Bottom