Colloidal Silver

Do you think there is some link to the atomic structure of silver and its antibacterial uses? I dont know, does it destroy the biome of your soil? I would think so and I dont like it saturating my soil to find out what I'm sure is the case.
As far as human interaction with CS, it's a fine ingredient for antibacterial applications but not everyone can use it well they could and probably change colors from anaphylactic shock or overindulgence to the point of turning blue lol smurfs
Remember that colloidals have nano-particles which carry a charge, Zeta Potential. With metals the inner charge is positive, but because of the double layer, the outer charge is negative. Good article and picture on Wikipedia

Because of Quantum effects, the charge is superconductive and can act like a laser to penetrate viruses and bacteria.

Remember that colloidals have nano-particles which carry a charge, Zeta Potential. With metals the inner charge is positive, but because of the double layer, the outer charge is negative. Good article and picture on Wikipedia

Because of Quantum effects, the charge is superconductive and can act like a laser to penetrate viruses and bacteria.
That's really interesting man..

Hmmm, I wonder what would happen if you used CS on a male? Would the opposite happen and turn it Fem.?

I once had a hermy male AK47 that showed Fem pistils and everyone here said that it was rare for that to happen...IDK?
I still have seeds fathered by it to this day...;)

Anyway, welcome to 420 Magazine @Biophysica :welcome:

Come on in and get comfortable, there's tons of cool and interesting stuff to read here my friend.
Have you grown any of those seeds yet? If so, w ere you happy with the results? Hw would you compare it to the original?

I’ve had success with CS @ 45ppm, started spraying 5 days before the flip and didn’t stop till pollen sacs started opening up. I’m currently doing a test run on a feminized cross between Sapphire OG (reversed) and Tropicanna Banana. Just started it. Sprouted on the 15th.
Did you create this cross yourself or purchase it (Sapphire OG and Tropicanna Banana)? If I am reading and understanding correctly you made it but since this covid stuff its like my brain functions on a lesser level than it once did. How did it turn out?

Back
Top Bottom