Colloidal Silver

We've used CS for years for medicinal purposes. Is there a bud growing use for it? :idea:
Yes, to turn a female into male for pollen to use on a different female to make feminized seeds.

Don’t EVER smoke the flower that’s been treated with CS.
Im currently (attempting) to change sex on a single branch so I can get pollen and do some breeding.
If done correctly, and early enough, I’ve read it should take about 12-14 days of treatment on early flowering plants to see results.
I use 50 ppm spray, but there are many different methods I’ve seen.
Looking forward to hearing other’s methods/experiences.

Here are few good threads on the subject. Many of us have switched to using STS- also a silver compound but works a little more reliably than CS.

Don’t EVER smoke the flower that’s been treated with CS.
Im currently (attempting) to change sex on a single branch so I can get pollen and do some breeding.
If done correctly, and early enough, I’ve read it should take about 12-14 days of treatment on early flowering plants to see results.
I use 50 ppm spray, but there are many different methods I’ve seen.
Looking forward to hearing other’s methods/experiences.
I'm here for the long haul!:popcorn:

:welcome:

Hmmm, I wonder what would happen if you used CS on a male? Would the opposite happen and turn it Fem.?

I once had a hermy male AK47 that showed Fem pistils and everyone here said that it was rare for that to happen...IDK?
I still have seeds fathered by it to this day...;)

Anyway, welcome to 420 Magazine @Biophysica :welcome:

Come on in and get comfortable, there's tons of cool and interesting stuff to read here my friend.

I’ve had success with CS @ 45ppm, started spraying 5 days before the flip and didn’t stop till pollen sacs started opening up. I’m currently doing a test run on a feminized cross between Sapphire OG (reversed) and Tropicanna Banana. Just started it. Sprouted on the 15th.

I’ve had success with CS @ 45ppm, started spraying 5 days before the flip and didn’t stop till pollen sacs started opening up. I’m currently doing a test run on a feminized cross between Sapphire OG (reversed) and Tropicanna Banana. Just started it. Sprouted on the 15th.
Hi Canadadoes, I failed spraying. Sacs came and were empty. I sprayed along the whole branch including the sacs. Did you?

Hi Canadadoes, I failed spraying. Sacs came and were empty. I sprayed along the whole branch including the sacs. Did you?

Hey Otter, I did. I sprayed the whole plant including the sacs. If I remember correctly for the 5 days before the flip was 2-3 times a day, then after the flip I was down to once per day at light on. The sacs started showing up on Day 17 from flip and by Day 25 they were opening up. At that point I stopped spraying and let them go into full bloom. Got lots of pollen from it. It’s all in my journal in the signature. Hope that helps.

page 31 post #607 in “The Great Escape”

Do you think there is some link to the atomic structure of silver and its antibacterial uses? I dont know, does it destroy the biome of your soil? I would think so and I dont like it saturating my soil to find out what I'm sure is the case.
As far as human interaction with CS, it's a fine ingredient for antibacterial applications but not everyone can use it well they could and probably change colors from anaphylactic shock or overindulgence to the point of turning blue lol smurfs

Hey Otter, I did. I sprayed the whole plant including the sacs. If I remember correctly for the 5 days before the flip was 2-3 times a day, then after the flip I was down to once per day at light on. The sacs started showing up on Day 17 from flip and by Day 25 they were opening up. At that point I stopped spraying and let them go into full bloom. Got lots of pollen from it. It’s all in my journal in the signature. Hope that helps.

page 31 post #607 in “The Great Escape”
Ok good then it wasn't me. Probably a plant just wasn't easily won over.

Back
Top Bottom