Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Just want to thank the Lord for making dutch passion so freaking awesome
d6bc6544fea28eb11d388313ef65777b.jpg
d1765e2cb35ece3a933a72a2482bff3f.jpg

Yum. One of my favorite Sativa strains :circle-of-love:. Unfortunately, I have a difficult time finding anymore. Everything seems to be Sour OG, or some other cross.

GG4 has become my go to, now. Which has about 50% of its lineage hailing from Sour D crosses
Shit if you had some sts you could have got some seeds and bam back in business lol

Shit if you had some sts you could have got some seeds and bam back in business lol

I go to dispensaries, so sometimes I just want to have the medicine on hand. Still a novice MJ grower. Proficient with other botanicals.

What I usually come across is low grade, bottom shelf for Sour D. I rarely see Chemdawg, either. Sativa's in general don't seem to be as popular (here) as Indica dominants are.

Anyway, GG4 is what's up :)

8 or 9 week strain?

Supposedly 7-9. I doubt it would be ready in 7 unless I had some crazy wattage. But, it does get about 5-6 hours of direct sunlight a day. Plus 150 LED wattage to supplement.

EDIT: I've been fortunate with the weather here in California. There hasn't been a lot of rain, so still a lot of sun for December. I have outdoor Sungold tomatoes that are still thriving.

Supposedly 7-9. I doubt it would be ready in 7 unless I had some crazy wattage. But, it does get about 5-6 hours of direct sunlight a day. Plus 150 LED wattage to supplement.
Hmm don't complain the longer the better for you lol bigger flowers the longer it takes. That's rare when they aren't ready by the time they say. I wouldn't complain at all lol

Blue Monday...

17284.jpg

Hey, I guess Monday isn't all that bad!

Peace, Hyena

can anyone tell me a really flavorful sativa strain that grows well and has a real fruity or sweet taste no diesel or skunk, thanks. this year i grew some nice smelling stuff but the flavor was not there must be feminized.

I have two fem crosses, Blue Hyena and Black Hyena, they are Haze x Blue Dream x Blue Dream, and Widow x BD x BD. Other 420 members have grown them out and liked them plenty. Very fruity and delish, very Sativa-ish. Only F3s so some different phenos but all killer. Like all stray animals Hyenas are free to good homes. Hyenamerica@gmail

Sativas take three or more extra weeks to finish compared to mostly-Indica-ish commercial bud so it's obvious why it's not being produced on a larger scale even though lots of people like it. Hard for a pro growing op to decide to run Sativa it costs them almost an entire grow per year, at least that's what a couple Colorado buds tell me who are pretty big in the game.

Peace, Hyena

Blue Hyena

138102.jpg

White_Hyena_1217.jpg

Black Hyena

17919.jpg

18269.jpg

Back
Top Bottom