Come watch my pot grow

are you giving any veg ferts? You might wanna look into fish emulsion and some good organic plant food for those purple stems.

Here are the ferts that I'm going to be using. Right now I'm using the middle bottle. I have not read up on when to use the other two bottles yet

Fox_Farm_Nutrients.jpg

Thanks for the tips about the purple stems. Any other advise is greatly appreciated.

All the plants in the closet with the hps light look like this plant!! I dont know why. The plants in the grow box look perfectly healthy. Anyone know what this is from?

Another question I have.. since i made a hole in the ceiling to the attic for ventilation, the humidity stays around 20% or lower. How do I get the the humidity back up? I have a humidifier but it cant keep up with all the air lost in the hole plus the hps drying the air out.

Before the hole, the humidity was around 50-60%
dd2.JPG

Could you switch out the aluminium for thick crisp white paper? It would expel less heat and reflect better.

That aluminum is in the grow box, I took a plant out of the hps and put in in the grow box just so i could take a pic of it since taking pics under hps is all messed up. I'm not worried about any of the plants in the grow box because they are growing greatly!

Anyone else?

It looks like it is to hot. Try grabbing a temp from the top of the plant. Can you fit a bowl of water in there? that may help a bit. I sometimes run two humidifiers for the first few weeks of veg. Any spots or anything on the leaves or is it just droopy as hell.:peace:

Just took a few pics of the plants from the closet and after watering them five hours ago with nute water, they seem to be responding well.

the first two pics are pics of closet grow with the hps light turned off.

IMG00302.JPG

IMG00303.JPG

here are some pics of them close up

IMG00304.JPG

IMG00305.JPG

IMG00306.JPG

IMG00307.JPG

IMG00308.JPG

IMG00309.JPG

I know they look real shitty right now, but i think it was from lack of nutrients in the soil, hence for the purple stem and looks like they were pulling nutes from the lower leaves.

what do you guys think?

When the leafs on the plant are over 50% yellow (dead) i would pull them off the plant. You might have already but that last picture shows some pretty yellow leafs on the inside of the plant that could be pulled out.

Good luck man!

When the leafs on the plant are over 50% yellow (dead) i would pull them off the plant. You might have already but that last picture shows some pretty yellow leafs on the inside of the plant that could be pulled out.

Good luck man!

I just got done pulling any cruchy leaves of all the plants.

I switched the closet to 18/6 and the 3 plants in the grow box to 12/12. Is it possible to show signs of sex in 18/6? I need to get a camrea to show you guys but I'm pretty sure I one plant has a lot of white hairs on it!

Can someone tell me which nutes to use next for the flowering stage? I only used the middle bottle so far and have 2 more. I have a pic of the nutes on pages 1 and 2. Thank you.

Hempy Thanksgiving and a few tokes too

FF Big Bloom on the right> do not use the center one to bud with> I do not use Tiger Bloom any more> read directions on usage> you can always add more, but never take it back once you have added too much>
Some strains have purple stems, naturally, I do and they are Sweet Tooth>
Some Purple on stems and alike can be from a deficiency>
Be careful to not apply Big Bud right after you have applied the Grow Big>
2 clear waterings at least before applying the Big Bud, > ok to go to 12/12

It is not possible to determine sex with a 18/6 light cycle. You have to go to 12/12 and then you can sex your plants. Best of luck and take note from Cherma, he knows his stuff.

Took some better pics of the closet with the 6 plants that are about the same size. Two fans are in this room the the 400 watt hps system.

IMG00342.JPG

These guys are under 18/6 now switching from 24/7

Would the lower than 20% humidity be hurting them? My humidifier broke and i havent replaced it yet

IMG00343.JPG

IMG00338.JPG

IMG00337.JPG

p1.JPG

IMG00339.JPG

This one is bushy as hell
That white thing is a thermometer that is wireless show me in another room what temp the plants are
IMG00340.JPG

IMG00341.JPG

p1

Here are the 4 little ones that I have lower to the ground
IMG00334.JPG

BY THE WAY IM STONED AS HELL WHEN I MAKE THESE PIC POSTS AND I SWEAR TO GOD IT TOOK ME AN HOUR TO PROCESS ALL OF THESE PICS ON HERE.

I want to see more of that oddball plant you posted.Once in a blue moon you get a plant that has possibly mutated at the genetic level.I had a plant that had only three leaves and it was webbed[the leaves did not extend all the way down to the stem].this same plant also trailed like a vine instead of growing upright.Anyone else with this kind of experiance

Yes I have a clone of my plant#1 that is over 12 tiers high just 1 tier has 5 fingers on the leaf the rest 3 fingers. It's lankly and I got it growin just like a vine! It's already flowering but growth expectations in excess of 3 times of parent plant which was 34 inches!!!!

You know that there is probably a 10-20 degree difference in where your thermometer is now and the top of the plant... Get that thing up to the top of the canopy so you can see what the real temp is hitting the top of the plants.

Back
Top Bottom