complete nutes for 30 bucks

datrippp

Technaflora_nute_kit.jpg

Has anybody else tried this kit. Its the Technaflora recipe for success starter kit. It only cost $30 bucks for the whole kit, it has Boost, Grow, Bloom, Thrive Alive B-1 red & green, Sugar Daddy, Magi-CAL, Awesome Blossoms, Root 66, & root tech cloning gel. I didnt think it would be to bad, especially for the price. Just curious if anyone has used any of these, and what some thoughts are.. Thanks

Where did you find this deal? Seems too good to be real?

I have been using nothing but the (General Hydro) Flora blend line, but would think about a change over next run at that pricing... maybe.. pretty happy with Flora so far!

Just about anywhere on the net. I used stealth hydro, But I believe anyone who sells the Technaflora line should have the same deal..

For $30, I'd say it's worth a shot.:yummy:

Someone, somewhere posted something similar from AH, but the price tag was in the neighborhood of $800.:thedoubletake::rofl::rofl:

I quit reading at that point.:cough:

DD

That definitely sounds like a good deal to me. Its a complete nute set! I payed 2x more for my grow/bloom/micro 3 pack trio nute sets lol.
I might look into that myself :nomo:

I just did a google search and you're right. It does retail for $30 at almost all online hydro stores. Still sounds like a good deal to me. The reviews for it are also good as well. Wont hurt the ego at all to get a "starter" kit if it works really well and is cheap!

heck ya, Im a budget grower, I been outta work since june, and have to use whats cheap. Hopefully Ill be starting a new job here soon, but our economy is always the last to fall, but its also the last to start picking up.. Luckily My wife is as supportive of this as all of you..

looking for nutes now, I've only used miracle grow, which seems to NEVER be mentioned here. So I will be happy to see results from these suggested nutes.

wow this is an awesome deal. What size are all the containers? Are they smaller than the usual qt?

ahh just the question i was about to ask, if youre getting your 3 1qt bottles plus all the extras for 30$ you cant go wrong. was thinkin about going with foxfarm next grow but this might change my mind!

thanks for the heads-up on the great deal! :goodjob:

wow this is an awesome deal. What size are all the containers? Are they smaller than the usual qt?

Yea they are smaller than a quart =/. I was curious about this deal.

So i found a lil info for you guys

Some Website said:
Technaflora's Recipe for Success provides a simple way to grow a thriving hydroponics garden! Comes sealed in a rectangular cardboard briefcase style package with a convenient carrying handle.

The kit contains the easy to master RFS mixing chart which is based on a one formula per stage concept, rather than a complex week-to-week program. Instructions are easy to follow.

Specially balanced formulas used for the products within the Recipe for Success kit maintain favorable nutrient reservoir pH levels, so frequent pH adjustment is not necessary. Mixing ratios are clearly printed on every label. You'll also reduce cleaning time as Technaflora’s solutions allow only minimal salt build-up.

Recipe for Success Kit includes:

B.C. Grow - 500 ml
B.C. Bloom - 500 ml
B.C. Boost - 500 ml
Thrive Alive B-1 Red - 125 ml
Thrive Alive B-1 Green - 125 ml
Awesome Blossoms - 125 ml
MagiCal - 125ml
SugarDaddy - 250ml
ROOT 66 - 250ml
Rootech Cloning Gel - 7 g

Given that we know the size of the containers now, it puts the deal into perspective. Still a decent deal tho, but doesnt seem like it will last more than 1 grow.

oh and i even found the really simple feeding chart that comes with it:
Technaflora's Recipe For Success Starter Kit Feeding Schedule

dro :surf:

Ya, Theyre not the big bottles, but to get up and running, I think it cant be beat.. Thanks for the post Dro, Im slipping, lol.. I shouldve put all that in my post.. Nice to know people look out for one another.. Theyre small, but seem to be effective, I mixed em at 1/3 strength, And Im assuming with the scotts soil, which is made by Miracle grow, The nutes in the soil seem to be working with 1/3 strength so far. After this 1st grow, I'll just be keeping a mother or 2. then We'll be switching to hydro for the main grows.. Thanks guys, and If you need to get up and running, this kit cant be beat..

Back
Top Bottom