Compost tea brews options for aeration

Howdy howdy No sir I haven't but I'll check it out my brews are a little more than that I use a tbs of humic acid alfalfa meal and vermicast out of my bin and a mushroom compost I'm looking for a fungal dominant tea do you aerate?
I'm sorry forgot this 1 tbs Pacific Gro Bio char fish Per 5 gal of filtered water

Howdy howdy No sir I haven't but I'll check it out my brews are a little more than that I use a tbs of humic acid alfalfa meal and vermicast out of my bin and a mushroom compost I'm looking for a fungal dominant tea do you aerate?
I used to aerate but have been lazy since this product. It's packed! Check out the ingredients, maybe it has what you're looking for.

Il check it out for sure and if you get time check out Dr Elaine Ingram on YouTube she's got a good grip on compost teas I think, myself I always aerate I tried a snake from Build a ... But it was hard to clean so I made my own lift system because don't want it to go anerobic the more air the better better to much than not enough I'm actually trying to multiply the fungi and the more harder things that I need the bacteria grow easy so room temp time of brew where your gonna use it alot of factors to think about if you want MAX results. Now some ppl think it's hocus pocus but I got to tell you I see my plants react a pea green right away on a good brew and with the soil happy the plants are happy the Exudates from the roots can signal any BioLife it need to be happy!

IMG_20230213_102135.jpg

IMG_20230213_102154.jpg

Back
Top Bottom