Confused! Illegal is ok but Legal is not? (Rant)

I for sure don't need any of this but hey, sometimes your just forced in situations you wouldn't prefer. Thanks for the link SF, but I am not in cali so just needed to grab the appropriate state one.

A couple hours away now. Yeah...:grinjoint:

Well the visit wasn't really anything i was hoping for. It was quite uncomfortable and a few times I swear my heart was about to jump out and high tail it home. :thedoubletake:

Basically the whole conversation was left on me. I confronted the dr. about the false statements and the statements that never even took place. He wouldn't even give me a direct answer to any of my questions, just played the safe approach by neither confirming or denying any of them. Basically was "that's my statement and I can't change it".

He did however claim that he was not trying to be disrespectful towards me and was sorry if I felt that way. Other then that, that was the only attempt to make me feel better about anything. Funny though he did ask me this time if I would like to still be seen and continue with a higher dose of meds. :loopy:

Of course there was a bit more conversation then that but, he did also tell me we had to wrap it up quite premature in my opinion. So that's a quick sum of what went down. I gotta figure out if I should let this go or pursue further and to what extent. I honestly do feel I was clearly wronged. I can give some more info if needed.

Any Thoughts?

Right on! My wife would even tell me "you shouldn't tell them" even when I wasn't registered. I think now if I only would have just lied myself I wouldn't have to face these issues. But hey that's what ya get for being true to yourself.

It is my opinion that your telling the truth is a piece of support for the cause for all of us and on that I thank you, in your telling the truth and his threatening you it has pretty much sealed it for you to your benefit, (on the patient doctor confidentiality part of it at the very least) and it is also my opinion that he feels very threatened by your choice to use an alternative form of medicating yourself, fight it strong and hard. :thumb:

It is my opinion that your telling the truth is a piece of support for the cause for all of us and on that I thank you,

Thanks free2blaze! I didn't even think of it that way and I appreciate your comment. I'm beginning to see a lot of all this talk I hear on here about doctors and big pharma only being in it for themselves. Yeah I realize there's always gonna be issues somewhere but it was one of those things that you didn't think would happen to you. Well at least not with this doctor anyway.

Update: I did set up an appointment with another doctor and have already gotten that out of the way. I also turned in a signed statement which contains all the corrected information about the previous visit. So at least my statement will be permanently attached to that now. I have some other medical records to make statements for now as well. I don't know what they are dictating but they are putting some things down that are completely irrelevant and a few made up statements.

I am really beginning to see just how bad people want to push pills on you. I was told by the new doc that if I am not on a pill then they are not really giving me any services and therefor should be closed.

I really don't know how to take this but I really feel they are trying to push me out of there. In my last visit I was told at least four times that they wouldn't be able to keep my case open for much longer now all the sudden. It's like WTF! Then get this one minute, they will write my med script and then the next there is an excuse such as "I can't all the sudden because my insurance is making cuts". Then it's "I think we should start the meds back up and then it's "I will make it your choice if you would like to get them or not." Then at the end no script, no option. Again WTF! Oh, and get this at one time i was told "You seem to be doing quite well with the marijuana and we could close out your file." Am I ever confused! Oh and one more thing, I asked the new doc to tell me what they saw in me as per coordination with my med papers. It was like I see this, this, this a little more of this and a little of this but just a moment earlier I was fine I no longer needed services. These guys are really jacking me up.

I even tried to get back in to even one therapy session so I could talk about this, but no here's 40 more hurdles for you to jump over before we will even consider it.

I questioned being able to be treated by my family doc for these reasons and all the sudden it was like "what a great idea, you should ask him". This was brought up several times and I swear they want me out of this place. The doc even made the comment in front of my wife after the appointment "Make sure you do what we talked about". Which guess what that was? Leave there place and go to my family doctor. Make sure I do it huh.

I don't know if it's me or just the situation but I swear everyone at there office just acts different with me now. It's like they got some inside office talk like (hey that's the one who has mmj or something.) Even my wife said this to me as she felt the same.

I did make it quite clear that I have no intentions on voluntarily stopping my services with them. I also stated I will not even consider leaving until all of my current problems and incorrect chart notes are rectified to my satisfaction.

I am at a stage of confusion and fear. I don't know what to do except for some of the obvious. I swear if you guys new the whole story or even saw the statement I made correcting all the lies on there's, you would think it's outrageous.

Sorry for the long words but I did say this was a rant. :smokin: Plus it helps to get some things of your chest no matter who you tell it too and this way I have some form of documentation in case it's ever needed. So needless to say I did get another appointment about a month out and it seemed hard to even get that.

:peacetwo: All & thanks for the support thus far!

Went through a problem with a doc on FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act) papers, he went all crazy said how I was gonna go out (from my job) on disability and he wanted no part of that. Explaining to the doc how it was to take leave from work, which i pay for myself. This educated me, learned me in how to deal with this. Heres a solution.
Yes, he can contact your insurance and yeah they may "attempt" to look into your medical-legal (they've got the right to access your sh**-sorry). A person would need to see what their Health care policy states on the MJ subject-as it is legal in many states, as well as now federally "left up to the states as it should be." This info is online at their website or they will send it to you via mail-hey, hey keep the postman ringing the bell right?
The person should also drop that doc asap(told mine to kiss my W a$$ and he was a quack), after checking with state regulations on his failure to properly treat you, refusal-send in a written complaint and tell them why. The AMA has came out with MJ being progessive, a treatment and needs to be studied. Bottom line, get moving and don't be treated like scond had smoke, unless its from a bong! at least thats what I did and been happy ever since.

Thanks sinbad! Well I'm glad you got out of an uncomfortable situation. As I said earlier this is a 3rd party insurance that picked me up so I don't know how easy it would be to just switch places. I'm definitely researching my options.

Normally I can sit here and give advice to someone else in this position but when it's all about you it seems to get quite more complicated. :smokin:

I know for sure I am filing a complaint at minimal, it's just how far do I want to go to prove my point or at least feel like a made some kind of change.

my doc opinion changes with the wind.but i still tell full discloser mmj helps [THEIR] pain & nerv meds. and the best for anger mangment

I hear ya 420dumper. But that's the thing, I have always given full disclosure even when not registered. Suddenly now that I am registered it's like well you don't need us, see ya!

As a general update I have been kinda living on the out of sight out of mind philosophy. I definitely plan on taking further action at minimal to protect myself just incase. Just as of now haven't tackled anything but the incorrect med papers.

Back
Top Bottom