Cookies Kush Grow Journal, Debut, SCROG, LED, Coco

Strainhax

Hey all! :)
So, this is my first ever grow journal! Let me know what to do better,
Well, decided do this, because I have been going through alot of stupid things, and I really want to share the best info i yet got about Cookies kush from Barneys Farm.

It's like my 3'th attempt to grow this one properly. She's a beast definitely not beginner friendly, yes you need to tame her alot - otherwise she grows uncontrolled, you definitely not want to waste your time on that.

Here's not many GJ around with CK, so i really want to share mine :cheer:

170*90*90 SJ Grow Tent, 400mh air ventilation, 450W LED, SCROG

Coco & Perlite

Week one:

Seeds germinated and placed in rockwool cubes under 18/6 light, no fertilizers. ph 5.5 water

Week two: Seeds are doing really well, 3/4 grows faster than the last one - I took it out of the tent, to get more space for others. 18/6 light

Week three: Slowly adding some GHE nutrients. Cropping & prunning thoose who is halfways to the scrog net.
Plants are growing beutiful, also slowly starting some low stress training.

Week four: They are 10cm away from the net, and I changed the light to 12/12. Also adding some more GHE nutriens. Humidity fixet to around 40-50. A lil' sugar water also did alot of work :))))) Some of them are growing a bit wild already, and i decided to crop some more, cropping over cropping - what it' takes to grow this one :)
Definitely dank already! Seems very nutrient hungry!

Week five: TBA!

Let me know what you think all, cheers ! :thumb:

IMG_070461.JPG
IMG_058056.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom