Cooking with Curso

I just love the sweet goodies. But I am diabetic and I have to limit what sugars I take in. Do you plan any low sugar goodies or just plain dinner and lunch recipes for my butter? I'm going to make these Truffles for the wife. She'll love them. I'll just eat them and feel guilty.

Thanks Curso. This thread is great.

WJ

I just love the sweet goodies. But I am diabetic and I have to limit what sugars I take in. Do you plan any low sugar goodies or just plain dinner and lunch recipes for my butter? I'm going to make these Truffles for the wife. She'll love them. I'll just eat them and feel guilty.

Thanks Curso. This thread is great.

WJ

you can buy low sugar chocolate :) and instead of the Corn syrup you can use agave syrup and coat them with coco powder or nuts...

I'm going to wait a few for the savory recipes. I am going to be reviewing some "cannabis cookbooks" for this wonderful site here. Once we get rolling, I'll post the recipes and pics and all that fun stuff along with it :D

Thanks I probably just asked too soon. But this is an exciting thread. I love cooking. My wife loves me cooking. Hmmm

Thin Mint, like the GS cookies?

I will try using ingredients that won't send my blood sugar way up there. Just replacing with what I can use. Good one there Corso. I should have figured it out. Stroke left me a little more stoopid. You would only know it if you talked to me. Brain damage is hard to contend with sometimes. Fortunately I am doing better.

WJ

Thanks I probably just asked too soon. But this is an exciting thread. I love cooking. My wife loves me cooking. Hmmm

Thin Mint, like the GS cookies?

I will try using ingredients that won't send my blood sugar way up there. Just replacing with what I can use. Good one there Corso. I should have figured it out. Stroke left me a little more stoopid. You would only know it if you talked to me. Brain damage is hard to contend with sometimes. Fortunately I am doing better.

WJ

Exactly the flavor I was going after bro. WJ that's why I am here...to help you guys make delicious edibles (or food if need be)...

Tonight's Truffle is "not so thin mint" Mint patty mixed with peppermint candy cane, covered by Magic Ganche, then coated with Chocolate and topped with candy cane and oreo crumbs....Really its my take on that GSC...Medicated ofc...

IMG_75041.JPG

:peacetwo:

AMAZING! im so damn hungry right now this thread is not helping my situation(as stomach growls)....If I had to choose one so far id go with the Curso spin on butterfinger cup !!!:morenutes:

Thanks a ton all of you for the encouragement. I'm producing the "peanut butter crunch, the tribute to bid and cookies and cream" in a large quantity to take to some locals. I also took the ganche to get tested at a lab here in MI I should have the results sometime next week.

Ziggy it ended up being about 72 portions. Plus what some friends of mine and I ate while I was putting them together last night. I made some "deconstructed" truffles on spoons. Here are the finished "peanut butter crunch". I ate one of them and did 2 bong rips. I am very well medicated.

IMG_77244.JPG
IMG_77253.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom