Cooking with Curso

Here is something I made with CannaCaramel, I used cannabutter, cannilla, the alcohol tincture and some of the glycerine.
Its pretty kickbutt and important, delish :)
image17840.jpg
image17839.jpg

Curso, some Kief cooking questions please.
How much kief substitutes for great weed?
Any suggestions on using kief? Would rolling a cannatruffle in kief/cocoa etc. blend be a good idea?
I just started collecting mine...stuff smells like a tropical fruit bowl :)
Thanks man for all you do too, here and there. :)

I'll chime in having just found this thread.

If you use the method where you bond the butter and cannabis in boiling water (not sure if this has been improved upon, but it does work great), its easy to extract from keef, which should have a pretty high active ingredient %. If you like to eat buds (I know some people who do, but they are weirdos lets be honest) then rolling ur edibles in keef should be fine and will work. A CO company is selling a drink in dispos which is basically water sugar and keef. In the sense "will it work?" yes. Will it taste like you rolled your food in dirt? Also yes, at least thats my opinion of eating keef. Theres just better ways (vaping or joint spiking come to the front of the lobe) to consume that stuff than raw with your tongue, but thats just me.

Cheers Curso, I'm a fellow kitchen soldier of over 25 years since Jr.High cafeteria. The only sweets I've made is a few batches of brownies, all my experience is in savory. I'm not gonna lie I much prefer working with my quiet respectful ladies. Customers have really been losing their shine the more time I spend in gardens. Then again helping people grow healthy plants only to have them try to kill the crop in my absence certainly has its frustrations :D

Our high brix shed is being constructed today, I'm so damn excited. Builds 2 and 3 are already being planned.

Here is something I made with CannaCaramel, I used cannabutter, cannilla, the alcohol tincture and some of the glycerine.
Its pretty kickbutt and important, delish :)
image17840.jpg
image17839.jpg

Oh man, please. That's looks crazy good. Can you share our pm how you made it?
I don't feel bad cause y'all are pro's, but I am envious & look fwd to making something a fraction as good as what all over seen here.
I'm still in the "Awesome Brownies" stage, but am inspired now.
I'm fighting Stage 4 cancer (I know, turd in the punchbowl), so am canna cooking everything. Since it's all organic, I have to learn to cook better/more.
I've learned to use coconut flower, lecithin, etc. & have discovered sugar free, organic desert stuff.

Thanks guys!!

Ziggy I agree that I wouldnt be cooking with keif. Yeah it can be done, but there are better things for that shit. The chances of that not tasting fantastic are pretty high. Same thing with dry ice extracts, I don't even like them let alone cook with them.

I had the chance to do the Detroit Auto Show Press week again this year but happily turned that down. I was talking to a friend of mine he was telling me that they did 70k pieces of food on that monday and his labor cost per day was more than most people make in a year. I am happy playing with chocolate and plants. I will never need money bad enough to work like that again...LOL

Back
Top Bottom