Could use some advice about harvesting! Outdoor plant

pbird

Hello i have a plant that's ready it's in soil and outdoors. I've looked at all the trichomes and there ripe and ready.

The problem is i gave it's last dose of nutes a week ago and it's had 2 gallons of just water and a few rainy days since then. But there's a new risk of it being found bc of workers near by.

So would it be beneficial for me to move it inside to let it flush a few extra days or will it have no real effect? I don't want to push it to long for flushing and have over ripe bud. Thanks for looking

This is a bit tricky... always nicer to chop earlier than later. THC doens't seem to change alot, but terpenes do so I guess it's more a matter of your own taste.

Don't think an extra few days will compromise your harvest as much as a bad flushing will. :)

In my opinion, it's better to have some slightly harsh smoke than to have no smoke. I'd take it inside and put whatever lights I had on it. You can pick up a few clamp-on work lights, some CFL bulbs, and a cheap security timer for under $100.

Back
Top Bottom