Crinkled yellow leaves during flower?

Spinosad, only on the soil and reapply after you water/feed. Theres a specific one I got and it worked very good. It's a Dr.. Something dead bug concentrate you mix a teaspoon or two in a spray bottle with good water and saturate the top of you soil, takes a couple weeks because there's an overlap of when the flying ones try to get back into it after you water the top with the larvae hatching. Try not to spray your flowers at all, but it says its neutral after about 3 days and poses no harm if injested, this was for plants in your garden, say you spray your tomatoes, dont eat them for 3 days.

Spinosad, only on the soil and reapply after you water/feed. Theres a specific one I got and it worked very good. It's a Dr.. Something dead bug concentrate you mix a teaspoon or two in a spray bottle with good water and saturate the top of you soil, takes a couple weeks because there's an overlap of when the flying ones try to get back into it after you water the top with the larvae hatching. Try not to spray your flowers at all, but it says its neutral after about 3 days and poses no harm if injested, this was for plants in your garden, say you spray your tomatoes, dont eat them for 3 days.
Dr Doom I believe is product you looking for. I have used it with success in past.

I don’t know if you can really see them but those are the tiny bugs there’s not a lot of them i see them here and there

image.jpg

image.jpg

I don’t know if you can really see them but those are the tiny bugs there’s not a lot of them i see them here and there

image.jpg

image.jpg
Yup critters.

image.jpg

image.jpg
I think I have these too. Ugh. I'm not sure if mine are fungus nats or what. I think it is. I got some potting mix for my house plants and then I noticed them in my house. A month later they are in my tent. Hope your grow turned out well and no issues w these pesty pest.

Back
Top Bottom