Turning Yellow!

Thanks heaps. Do you think ph of 7 is too high and could be the problem of my yellowing? Or more likely underfeeding?
Looking at lower growth it looks under fed. You said you are feeding every fourth water. How many days in between? Do get your ph under control.
I personally think that you need to feed.I would hit it with food every time from here on out. I disagree about all the yellowing leaves. I may loose a couple in late flower but that plant doesn’t have a whole lot to spare so it is screaming for help. This plant is 9 days from chop chop. Comparable to yours.

Attachments

• 334CC916-9B50-4293-9470-79470945040D.jpeg
    334CC916-9B50-4293-9470-79470945040D.jpeg
    861.8 KB · Views: 90
Looking at lower growth it looks under fe
Looking at lower growth it looks under fed. You said you are feeding every fourth water. How many days in between? Do get your ph under control.
I personally think that you need to feed.I would hit it with food every time from here on out. I disagree about all the yellowing leaves. I may loose a couple in late flower but that plant doesn’t have a whole lot to spare so it is screaming for help. This plant is 9 days from chop chop. Comparable to yours.
d. You said you are feeding every fourth water. How many days in between? Do get your ph under control.

Yeah that’s a huge difference. Fuck I don’t think it’s gonna last. I water it every day but not a lot. I will feed her booster everyday now. Dammit I grew it from seed so it’s quite disappointing but ya live and ya learn don’t ya.

Curious why your watering everyday. You should be letting your plants go through a wet-dry cycle in veg,in flower I wait until my pots feel 60% lighter. In flower I am in 3 gallon pots and I water 2 1/2 to 3 days. If you only water a little each day and don’t water to run off you will start to build up minerals in the soil that will end up causing more pain. Any idea of what PPM or EC your giving?

Watering your plant - Emilya’s guide to watering

Next time cut your soil with something like perlite. You want it to be as airy as possible, so the roots can expand.

Have a read through this section to get an idea of what the components of a grow are.

Grow Journals

Pay particular attention to new growers. You will be relieved to know that most of us make lots of mistakes. The great thing about weed is that its a weed. They bounce back.

I bought a bottles of PH up and down. I don’t really use the Up unless I use too much of the down. A little goes a long way.

Or ... use vinegar

I asked about your PH reader, because some of them are absolute crap.
My advice with ph pens and tds/ec metres is don't cheap out you get what you pay for, solid accurate readings makes life a lot easyer most of the problems I use to have was because I cheaped out on my metres and I was getting false readings, only good thing about cheap metres is you learn how to calabrate em coz that's what you constantly have to do with them pain in the ass!!!

Boys with all your help it’s going well. I dropped the PH level and gave the bitch a boost of Mag, Nitrogen & some other shit. All the yellows have died off and she’s greened you nicely. The power of the internet ahy.
Will keep posted.
Thanks again

Attachments

• 24F7E455-C800-4BFD-B646-3C30518D46D6.jpeg
    24F7E455-C800-4BFD-B646-3C30518D46D6.jpeg
    908.5 KB · Views: 74
be sure to calibrate you meter weekly and water till it run's out of the pot at 6.3 ph and every 3 days and yes perlite added to the soil is a must I think,it allows air to the roots for a good wet-dry cycle .

Back
Top Bottom