Crinkled yellow leaves during flower?

Kris123

420 Member
Hey so I’m in the beginning of week 5 of flower and my plants are turning yellow which is normal ftwoards the end but some of the leaves died early on and are crinkling up as if they’re dead or dying I don’t know if it’s from nutrients or if it’s normal I or if it’s Bc my lights Bc it’s only happening on one side of my tent that has a 450 watt vipispectra light the other has a bp1000 and that side is going good

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Do you smoke or use nicotine? Wash your hands. Get some nutrients on your hands and touching leaves, can burn them, kinda looks like that on a couple but the majority of that is just late fade from being stripped of stored up energy to fatten up those flowers. Starving them from any feeding isnt going to help, I wouldn't stop your late flower nutes.
Oh this could be speculative speculation or seriously stupid I'm not sure which I just got done with some of my GMO auto..anyways your grow looks nice so keep doing your thing and no swinging way outside the box changing anything drastically.

Ok my bad they’re actually in week 4 of flower but still thank you guys so I should give my plants more nutrients and water more? I don’t water crazy maybe once every 6 days is that bad?? This is my third grow and my first big grow

Hey kris123 nice garden you have going. Can you tell us what media your growing in and what are you feeding your girls.

Welcome to the forum @Kris123 :welcome:

I’m new to the website I don’t know how to do that
It's in my sig :thumb: The Proper Way To Water A Potted Plant

But I can see you're giving nothing but flower nutes...no cal-mag and no veg nutes...you have to give her cal-mag, she'll green back up if you do, plus I give a little veg nutes until week 5 to help keep her healthy :goodluck::snowboating:

i don't see signs of insects. they appear under fertilized for week 5 maybe.

over or under watering or too small of a container can also cause leaves to die off.
root aphids damage roots to the point that they can't take up nutes any more, and the leaves turning amber is the first sign

root aphids damage roots to the point that they can't take up nutes any more, and the leaves turning amber is the first sign
Looks like more of a nutrient problem than bugs. Uniform yellowing of leaves looks more hungry than abused.

Looks like more of a nutrient problem than bugs. Uniform yellowing of leaves looks more hungry than abused.
Just sayin' ... it's worth doing some digging to see if there's movement.
Might be worth hanging a yellow sticky strip to see if you can catch some bugs.

IF there are soil aphids they do damage to the roots so that they can not take up nitrogen, and the plant starves ... no matter how much you make available, they can't take it up.

It's worth a look.

Oh, I forgot to say.

APHIDS.

Not aphids :popcorn:
Actually :passitleft:the first sign of Aphids in flower would be bent pistils turning black and dying...his are fine and white and looking good :thumb:
It's a severe Cal-Mag def, possibly mixed with needing a heavy veg feeding...I do it on purpose at the end of flower to relieve the leaves of their sweet goodness

20210101_091223.jpg

Mocha mentioned how his fade, this is similar to that, week 5 flowering and the flowers are sucking the leaves of energy, I've given them cal-mag and some bit of extra feed and it just barely works out. It's their life cycle or our ignorance of not speaking plant lol right?

I do have cal mag in my grow room the bottles probably on the other side of the tent I use cal-mag bloom and gro no micro I’ll def add more nutrients to my next watering until time to flush and there are some small flee looking bugs in the tent but I don’t know any products I can spray my plant witn that won’t kill them or mess anything up could you guys give me some products for that?

I do have cal mag in my grow room the bottles probably on the other side of the tent I use cal-mag bloom and gro no micro I’ll def add more nutrients to my next watering until time to flush and there are some small flee looking bugs in the tent but I don’t know any products I can spray my plant witn that won’t kill them or mess anything up could you guys give me some products for that?
Probably fungus nats. If you can get a pic will help. Unless it’s really bad some yellow flystrips will knock them down. They like the moist layer on top of your pots.
When you talk about your nutrients are you referring to gf floral trio?

Probably fungus nats. If you can get a pic will help. Unless it’s really bad some yellow flystrips will knock them down. They like the moist layer on top of your pots.
When you talk about your nutrients are you referring to gf floral trio?
Micro-grow and bloom are a complete seed to harvest line.
No extra calmag added. If you aren’t using only 2 out of 3 with out calmag especially if in coco you will be under feeding your girls. And if your mat problem is bad or it’s aphids you are going to bounce back and forth till you end up in the ditch.

Back
Top Bottom