Critical Purple Autoflower 1st Time Grow Pure Coco 4x4 Tent 700W LED Mars2

I just bought these seeds after MDR grew this but not auto . Looked it was 27% thc in a auto . I’ve just stuck with the schedule minus 75% .

also I said on the web site this strain had a long flower of 11 weeks thanks again for your feedback west.
this is my first grow and the plants to me just don't seem to be at that maturity yet but idk lol,
should I start adding bloom in with my grow and then cut off the grow at the end of week 6?
I just did grow nutrients two weeks then bloom to the end . I’m still keeping tabs on soil but I need to see some of these autos and there ways I’m gonna try them all !

Well it's the end of flower week 1 not as much growth as I thought there would be, also no hairs yet normal?

Attachments

• 20190101_000026.jpg
    20190101_000026.jpg
    779.8 KB · Views: 30
Hey Hants great start so far just a few things!

Getting a couple burnt tips on 2 of my 5 plants doesn't look too bad though.
They look great after yesterday's topping.
Tip burn is usually caused by to much nutes. Starting off low at a 1/4 of the recommend dose and working up gradually is recommended. I haven’t gone above 50% on any of my plants yet.

I'm noticing several fungus gnats on each sticky stick I hope that's normal or should I get the pellets to put on top of the medium?

Any bugs are bad bugs! Kill them buggars as soon as you see them and do preventative measures to keep them from coming back! A clean grow environment is the best environment!

hoping someone can clarify something for me the website says they have a long flower period of 11 weeks, so does this start after week 5 of veg?

If it was a photoperiod plant and said 11weeks this would mean once you flip to flowering cycle. Autoflowers transition by themselves. That’s the reason for the name “auto”. There’s no need to change light cycle for them to start flowering. So for a breeder to say and Autoflower is an 11week strain that would mean the plant from seed to harvest will be around the 11week mark. Now keep in mind all breeder timeline are just specs and not always accurate some strains will go 2-3 weeks past a breeders harvest date. You should always look at the trichomes of the plant to determine if it’s ready for you to harvest at an optimal time!

Welcome to 420mag Hants and I look forward to tagging along here

Thanks a million for your feedback Dutch I did get some bug prevention spray from the local hydrostore, and I it seems I have 5 or 6 weeks to learn more about checking trichomes , I'm still at 1/4 dose of what my bud labs app is saying and I havent seen anymore nute burn so I think I'm good there my next feeding is tmr I get to introduce big bud, nirvana, and bud factor x I'm pumped lol please keep the feedback coming and keep up that awsome journal of yours .

I’m gonna keep up with both of you, but in hydro! I have 4 weeks on my grow be fore I go to this auto . What did you think about the price of that X .?

Lol well I live between 2 hydostores 20 min either way and the price difference was high but one of the stores 40 dollers cheaper than the other , I hope it works lol
I paid $75 for a liter

Back
Top Bottom