Critical Purple Autoflower 1st Time Grow Pure Coco 4x4 Tent 700W LED Mars2

No problem and I’ll be hanging out for sure!

I run the AN lineup but not their full setup. I’m slowly learning more about extensive feed schedules and I will be sure to discuss it more over at my journal so I don’t fill yours up haha! Glad to see things are moving along well for you.

Keep it up!

No problem and I’ll be hanging out for sure!

I run the AN lineup but not their full setup. I’m slowly learning more about extensive feed schedules and I will be sure to discuss it more over at my journal so I don’t fill yours up haha! Glad to see things are moving along well for you.

Keep it up!
Awsome man it feels great to be welcomed into this community

Attachments

• 20190101_205438.jpg
    20190101_205438.jpg
    712.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 20190101_205438.jpg
    20190101_205438.jpg
    712.4 KB · Views: 46
After I fought AN part a & b which has the wet Betty that holds the ph down to5.5 it’s a battle to bring it up especially when I make a fresh tank full.

Additional lighting is always helpful but it depends on what your looking to achieve in your overall growing area.

If you added supplemental lighting or perimeter lighting that would be helpful to cover your corners and outer edges.

You could also finish this grow off with your existing light and see how they do.

If you wanted to add in smaller side LEDS that would also be an option to boost coverage but space may be an issue.

If you added in an HPS you would need to consider the additional heat that would be coming out. They can bring the temps up ~10degrees above ambient. So that may be a consideration.

If it were me I would keep the big light you have and add lighting around that either perimeter or 2 smaller LEDS on the sides.

Additional lighting is always helpful but it depends on what your looking to achieve in your overall growing area.

If you added supplemental lighting or perimeter lighting that would be helpful to cover your corners and outer edges.

You could also finish this grow off with your existing light and see how they do.

If you wanted to add in smaller side LEDS that would also be an option to boost coverage but space may be an issue.

If you added in an HPS you would need to consider the additional heat that would be coming out. They can bring the temps up ~10degrees above ambient. So that may be a consideration.

If it were me I would keep the big light you have and add lighting around that either perimeter or 2 smaller LEDS on the sides.
thanks for you input it makes perfect sense but now im thinking mayby 2 400-600 watt hps and use that led in another tent for veg lol

Back
Top Bottom