Crown Royal Strain - Along With One Unknown Plant

Tnt7800

5 gallon fabric pots
2x3 circumfrance uprgrading really soon.
I have three different lights, one for heating 120w, one CFl 65w and a led 1900bulb.
The air is being circulated from the outside, fan have been placed to give a full 360 wind motion.

THE SOIL METHODS(ORGANIC)
At first i used a 1 month feed adding Earth Castings and Bone Meal; I also Whipped up some tea to help my other plants.
(THIS IS THE UNKOWN PLANT, ALSO WHAT THE SOIL MIX IN WHICH THE "CR" SEEDLING"S JIFFY POTTING MIX IS)

Now, I used topping soil. Because it's cheap plus It Is kind of nice, to make my own Mix.
40lb bag potting soil x3
3 cups of Hummus
1 half brick of Coco Brick
2 cups of Bone Meal
1 1/4 cup of Earth Castings
6 cups of Alfafa Meal
2 cup of Azomite
Arabian COffee bix a full bag 1lb

Also, I was doing some LST on the tall CR plant. trying get to go down on the pot wasn't easy; the stock was stronger than I expected. I'll post pic later tonight when my lights are on.

The stock snapped during LST on the curvy girl, It has been misted on most of the morning.
got any idea, its kind showing insides of the stem...

Its been replanted. I compared it to the other one and the stock was really green; compared to our damage girl. which had yellowing on the bottom and slowly was rising.
All you can do is let it heal. You could tape it up if it will help support it and hold it up. As long as she don’t die in the first 24hrs she should be fine.✌️

lanted

URGENT HELP NEEDED!!!!!!! The leaves on the unknown have drooped on half of the unknown, now the light cut out they're kind of all doing it; more than the regular normal cycle.

Also my old lady kick up the humidifier in the room a couple days ago leaving my broken CR plant unable to asorb all the heat and water.... The leave are still attach, but are very weak and flapping like a wet towel in the wind on the beach.
I really need some grower's insight on what to do, i have so much invested that i couldn't afford to lose another plant if this one dies..
***** As of yesterday the light were change to @x 45watt led lights. including the on white led which had been there since the growth of the start just to kill shaded areas...

Tent upgrade Is almost done, there Is still some work to be done to It. due to the rapid growth I force to put it in there before it was completed.
My new lights were working fine until the new tent set up; I believe It had something to do with the mylar material.

WIth my new 1000w led on It's way I await with my unknown plant and "one" CR plant. Both are doing well growth has slowed due to the mixed up lights in the tent; the one LED work half of its lights with the led 1900 bar included. today i since then put my heat lamp to kick up the lighting and the unknown seems to really like the heat..

Back
Top Bottom