Current Grow Two 1000 Watt HPS - Grape Ape & OG Kush

Spider mites are ridiculous.. Keep em under control and that grape ape will fill your lungs nicely :blunt: I feel like it is a fight every day with them mites. The sprayings i'm doing do seem to be working though, so I am feeling a little better about it. When I do see a lot of them I kind of have that in the back of my head ALL day and can't wait to get home to squash a couple of them and show em whose boss, I feel ya! :laugh: Keep up the good work COKE! :bong: CA

First flush should be about two weeks out. Then go straight water (+molasses if you like) for final two weeks. The buds will start sucking up all the nutes left in the leaves and they will yellow. This is normal. This should rid the plants of any 'chemical' taste if you were using strong nutes. Im excited for ya!!
:goodjob:
:popcorn:

Are you going to be watching your trichs mature and base your harvest time off that method COKE? I would be waiting a few more weeks to start your flush, let them girls get as ripe as can be. If mites are starting to get way too bad and cant be controlled, you could always start your flush. But always shoot for a longer flowering time for some potent smoke :blunt: CA

IMG_20130616_164729_284.jpg

IMG_20130616_164713_380.jpg

IMG_20130616_164604_054.jpg

IMG_20130616_164619_861.jpg

Day 42 flowering Grape Ape

Can I use the bud candy during the flush?
I can't wait to taste it!
And yes I'm going to be watching trichs mature I should wait till they turn an amber color right?
Mites are under control killed most of them and the no pest strip works great
The grape ape is 60 day flowering time right?
I've never used Bud Candy and really have no knowledge about it or any additives during your flushing process. The only stuff I was using for flushing my girls was unsulphered black strap molasses (as I was told it helped for a denser and possibly tastier bud) & pHd water, and then towards the last flushing or two I went straight to pHd water. Spimp provided you an awesome link, you can use that to possibly slim down your choices, in return giving you a pretty good grasp on a harvest time. Another thing i've heard is you always want to try and shoot for a longer flowering period than what was provided by the breeder, as their number of days is based on a badass fully functional spot on grow room with no down falls. Good deal on them mites COKE :blunt:! Keep up the killer work can't wait to see these babies nice and plump :yummy: CA

I just found out about the plant of the month how do I sign up for it
Which pic should I use they do look pretty huh :)
My hard work is paying off

Contests hold entries every month from the 1st until the 15th, entries are posted on the 16th and votes commence throughout the rest of the month. Winners posted on the beginning of the following month :thumb: Can't wait to see your entry :Namaste: CA

I just found out about the plant of the month how do I sign up for it
Which pic should I use they do look pretty huh :)
My hard work is paying off

Heres the BEST PLANT OF THE MONTH contest. You can also use th link in my signature.
Its too late this month, entries end the 15th. But I think either July or August (Nug of the month) you will get some votes. By then you will have some nice colas to snap pics of Im sure. Make sure and vote in all the contests. :)

So I put in my votes for this months plant of the month and for member of the month good luck!
I'm going put one of my grape apes in next month plant of the month I hope to see some votes

Them girls look pretty damn qualified to me :thumb: Can't wait to see your entry COKE! :bong: CA

So I put in my votes for this months plant of the month and for member of the month good luck!
I'm going put one of my grape apes in next month plant of the month I hope to see some votes

Dont forget Nug of the Month! ;)

spider mite damage aside your grape ape looks like it has great kolas forming. just keep on top of the spider mites. you need a 30x jewellers loop to see the trichomes and judge when to harvest. most members harvest from 5% amber trichomes to 30% amber trichomes. harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect, harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent.

https://www.google.com search 30x jewelers loop

Back
Top Bottom