Cyco XL week 3

COMBAT

Hi Guys

I've got some cyco xl that says use during week 3. Just wondering.

Would week 3 be the 3rd week the plants alive or the week starting once the plant hits 3 weeks old. Which is week 4 of the plant being alive.

I hope that make sense

Thanks

He
Hi Guys

I've got some cyco xl that says use during week 3. Just wondering.

Would week 3 be the 3rd week the plants alive or the week starting once the plant hits 3 weeks old. Which is week 4 of the plant being alive.

I hope that make sense

Thanks
Hey man thanks for the reply
I'm not sure if they have changed there advise cause on my bottle it just says use once in week 3.
So wasn't sure if that ment like you said wait until it hits 3 weeks old. Or in week 3 which is from when it turns 2 weeks old until it turns 3

Thanks

Oh Roger that.. I just figured bc there's stuff like bud factor x from AN and it's just mag sulphate... for use in the first week or 2 of the transition to flower usually 3 weeks is when they really flower hard so it's just what I figured they were gearing for the optimum timing to get a specific nutrient to the plant in a crucial point so it is set for the remainder of its life.
They have the overdrive for week 5 and 6 and we can be technical on why but I'm sure you know the importance of week 5 and 6

They way the question was thrown out there and how they explained the directions it sounded like they said use it at week 3 says use at week 3... that's pretty vague in my opinion for directions if you can understand where I'm coming from

Just wanted to determine of week 3 is week 2-3 the 3rd week the plant is alive. Or week 3-4 once the plant is 3 weeks old

In a confusing label like this it's best to contact the cyco customer help line and ask one of the reps.
But from what I know you can and should boost in the later end of veg if your cycle is veg for 3-4 weeks then transition to 12/12 after 5-6 wk of growth bc I know what you mean when you get a seed going 3 weeks then it's a plant that can get some.
I checked this out been eyeing up the cycle line for yrs... great line for growers who want to dial in nutes to the T
It's almost the same as boosting complex and simple sugars the later weeks of veg because they will store these for late in flower.
Even a little phosphorous gets stored til it needs extra but also will help boost root growth and encourage N uptake and other beneficial aspects... I always do a little boosting 1-2 weeks before the flip I use b-cuzz bloom-c it's a 0-17-15
Then I use the carboload from AN chalked full of simple and complex sugars.
That's why it says use in week 3 because they figure your gonna flip in the following 2-3 wk and it's gonna want the extra P levels then.
These plants all behave a little different some.might not want as much and .5 ml to a gal is not a lot that's very strong so if you were growing sutoflowers and wanted to boost with this that would be enough for 10 gallons of water

Back
Top Bottom