Dabpress dp-hr10t35v 10-Ton Portable Tabletop Driptech Hydraulic Heat Press

Hey Ol Salt, nice write up.
I fell victim to the cheaper press option, when I should of gone Dab press.
Good info for future Rosineers...

Hey guys am I being stupid here? Please do not take this with any offence but is under 10% return not very poor? I was looking at machines that return up to 25-30% giving 1gram return from 3.5g of high grade flower. I may be missing something completely! REALLY LOOKING TO GET A PRESS so I am being extra cautious with all the presses that there are with incredible price differences.

Hey guys am I being stupid here? Please do not take this with any offence but is under 10% return not very poor? I was looking at machines that return up to 25-30% giving 1gram return from 3.5g of high grade flower. I may be missing something completely! REALLY LOOKING TO GET A PRESS so I am being extra cautious with all the presses that there are with incredible price differences.
I got the 6-ton version from DabPress last August. As far as I can tell there’s a ton of factors that go into it including temperature, pressure, and humidity levels but even after getting it all dialed in it’s mostly left to the plants genetics. Some strains just give great yields and some terrible.

:passitleft:

Excellent question actually. @DrDoob nailed it. There are many variables in the rosin game; however, you are also correct in that <10% return is poor in my opinion. If you grow killer weed, in a good environment, cure properly, and store in decent RH, then the problem is solved.

Don’t be fooled by advertising is my recommendation. You won’t be sorry buying a good DabPress rig in my opinion. I only have DabPress plates on my press, but they work fantastically.

Excellent question actually. @DrDoob nailed it. There are many variables in the rosin game; however, you are also correct in that <10% return is poor in my opinion. If you grow killer weed, in a good environment, cure properly, and store in decent RH, then the problem is solved.

Don’t be fooled by advertising is my recommendation. You won’t be sorry buying a good DabPress rig in my opinion. I only have DabPress plates on my press, but they work fantastically.

What kind of yields are you averaging on your dab press these days? i was looking at the dab press 10 tonne version. I am really looking to only press high quality freshly cured flowers so I am really looking for a press that could possibly average on the 20-30% ratio...I really dont mind spending more for a better end result and I really want to get the most out of my flowers

What kind of yields are you averaging on your dab press these days? i was looking at the dab press 10 tonne version. I am really looking to only press high quality freshly cured flowers so I am really looking for a press that could possibly average on the 20-30% ratio...I really dont mind spending more for a better end result and I really want to get the most out of my flowers
With my glue I get anywhere from 20-30% depending on how old, RH, etc. It depends on way too many variables to guess. I only know because I’ve been growing and smashing it for over 5 years. If it was any other weed I wouldn’t even try to estimate yield by the press. In my opinion that DabPress 10 ton is a great deal. If you grow some dank weed it’ll do the job and do it well.

Back
Top Bottom