Damaged, broken plant: Will it survive?

If you ever looked at my journals you'd see I experiment a lot just to change things up & try everything. Sometimes things get better; sometimes worse. But I only do it to maybe 2 - 3 plants out of 6 - 10 plants so I still have plenty at harvest time.
I dont but ill look.

This is my current grows. 9 plants in 1 tent. Trying SCROG for my 1st time in the other tent.
DSCF5251.JPG
DSCF5256.JPG
They looking gorgeus.

I need Grow box as soon as possible.

Q:
How much space and light need to grow 5 plant at same time in box? without scrog

They looking gorgeus.

I need Grow box as soon as possible.

Q:
How much space and light need to grow 5 plant at same time in box? without scrog
A 4 x 4 or 5 x 5 tent will do 5 plants in 5 - 7 gal. pots. You will need about 450 - 600 watt light. Actual watts from the wall.
Something like a Mars Hydro TS 3000 or Spider Farmer SF4000 would be perfect. Both of those are about $450. You can find knock offs for about $250 - $300. Just giving you something to look at & compare to. I think you would do much better with 4 of the Mars Hydro TS 600's. Better coverage & deeper penetration since you would have a light over the top of 4 out of 5 plants.

Back
Top Bottom