Darkness before harvest?

If you intend to starve your plants by giving only water at the end, that is not called flushing in my mind, that is called unnecessary and counterproductive starvation.
But, but ...

If running a nail thru the poor thing is a good thing to do, and forcing three days of darkness and other tortures that we can think of ... why is it bad to let it fast for a couple days?
I've done three day fasts before, and it made my buds swell noticeably.
No, wait, that was something else. Never mind.
Stress causes the buds to swell, right?

But, but ...

If running a nail thru the poor thing is a good thing to do, and forcing three days of darkness and other tortures that we can think of ... why is it bad to let it fast for a couple days?
I've done three day fasts before, and it made my buds swell noticeably.
No, wait, that was something else. Never mind.
Stress causes the buds to swell, right?
Stress certainly signals them to get going asap with the finish, but it is their imperative to complete the bud process that causes the buds to swell, but they can certainly swell up just fine without any stress at all. Just remember that a naturally grown or organically grown plant gets its nutrition right up to the moment of the chop. Stress can help increase the urgency to finish up, but don't take the tools it needs to do so away from the plant right at the end.

Back
Top Bottom