Darkness last two weeks of flowering?

ThaKidd

I had heard something about In the last few weeks of flowering you force your plant into complete darkness.

Has anyone heard this?

If so what would be the benefit of doing this?

Thanks Ya'll

I do not myself but some of the senior members staff do. basically its to throw the plant into major stress and increase resin....
If they want to chime in Im sure they willl.

Two weeks? I've seen where some folks turn the lights out in the last 36 hours, but two weeks sounds like a death sentence. Then again, growing MJ is a learning process, and I sure as hell don't have all the answers.

Two weeks? I've seen where some folks turn the lights out in the last 36 hours, but two weeks sounds like a death sentence. Then again, growing MJ is a learning process, and I sure as hell don't have all the answers.

Same here. 36 hours was pretty much the max.

2 weeks? No way.

DD

Two weeks seems extreme. The most I have heard anyone else say is 72 hours. I myself am going to do between 24 and 48 hours, depending on my schedule. Should be any day now, almost 10 weeks into flower.

no point best thing to do at end of flower is just leave it .. dont chop it down dont feed it just start trimin leaves off and leave it start to dry still in soil and another thing if growin in soil always flush for 2 weeks not 1 it can be pretty shokin how much they fatten up givin em an extra week flush

10 weeks into flower id whack lights on 24 hours for 2 days with water then 2 without finish em good and stressin plant right on the end has a positive effect ye it deffinatly pumps em up that little bit more

Back
Top Bottom