Day 22 veg - Bag seed grow

hushlushstuff

420-magazine-mobile845165234.jpg
Wat do ya think day 22 under marsii 400w led bag seeds (thinking of getting rid of net tell I know sex) is this good growth 4 this light ? 1 feed of organic plant feed 2nd week ??

Sent from my GT-I9100T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

They look great but could really use more light and u should try and send a pic under normal light and at least look at them under normal light to c if there nice n lush n color. Also just go get some cheap 100 watt CFL bulbs and put them on the sides of the plants and they will explode . U can get just get cheap household type just get somthing on the colder end of the k. Scale like 6500k/ daylight bulb for now while in the veg. Cycle Then switch them out for somthing warmer like2700k/soft white when going to bloom. There usually around ten dollars u.s. For a pack of 4. 4 should do the trick but don't b afraid to put more.Just take a chicken brooder lamp w/o the hood n also there's these splitters they make where u can put 2 bulbs on one socket u may have seen them everyone uses them pretty much.just use your head when it comes to extension cords ands such. Make everything clean and neat and allways bye the 10 dollar power strip not the 5 dollar one ... He he

Back
Top Bottom