Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flower

Re: Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flow

well it seams I still have not mastered the art of drying and curing yet I guess I left the buds drying to long and they are super dry not much I can do just learn form my mistakes I should have took them out and jarred them yesterday but I screwed up but its no big deal

db003, I hope you don't mind me chiming in here. I am completely new, just had my first harvest and I can screw up a wet dream. I have had pretty good luck getting my bud from plant to jar with humidity in the proper range for cure and it isn't that hard in my experience, so here is what I have done. First off my environment runs about 73 degrees with 50-60% relative humidity. That seems to be pretty good for drying, if not a little on the warmer side, but fine. Usually around the fourth day of drying I will take the buds and put them in a Ball/Mason jar with a small hygrometer (I use the Caliber, but I am sure any will do). If the RH in the jar gets above 65% I take them out of the jar and back to the drying rack they go. Check them at least once a day using the jar/hygrometer method and have found that it really does the trick. Takes all the guesswork out which is great since I am brand new to this. Good luck man, I hope you figure it out. Another thing you may try are the Boveda 62 packs. Some have said they will reconstitute dry bud.

Back
Top Bottom