Deficiency or dramatic should I worry?

Hi guys looking for some advice going into week 4 flower and not sure if I have a deficiency or just under watering. I do let them get dry and a day from what I can feel.
I'm in soil always ph to 6.2 - 6.5.. the soil ec was 2.0 end of veg but realized my tap water was 0.7 to start with every feed so done 3 x ro water feeds to bring it down 0.0ec then 2 low veg feeds first weeks of flower.

im due my second bloom feed tomorrow and their pretty dry but instructions say extra ml per litre this week & just not sure if theirs a bigger issue.

whilst writing this I've looked over all my pictures and conversation with a buddy and realised when I was I'll I done my first nutrient feed and forgot to ph, This was on the the 19th sept but I'd only repotted on the 16th in multi purpose soil so should have seen me a few weeks or until flower. Now I'm thinking way to much nitrogen in there 🤦

PXL_20221031_111525781.jpg

PXL_20221031_111433819.jpg
PXL_20221031_184634426.jpg

week 4 of flower? hmmm,, imo only,, looks very overwatered, under nuted, tho the nitrogen is very apparent

week four should be much more advanced,, think this way,, it's near half way there,,

karma sent friend

week 4 of flower? hmmm,, imo only,, looks very overwatered, under nuted, tho the nitrogen is very apparent

week four should be much more advanced,, think this way,, it's near half way there,,

karma sent friend

Yeah I thought they looked behind they did take a while to change after 12/12.
I do water with a little run off every time but only twice a week

Yeah, you've got a lot of N, I see some minor clawing, but nothing that won't work itself out. what nutes are you using?

I'm using plant magic old timers organic stuff. I was thinking of getting the pk booster or something and feeding only that instead of bloom as the bloom still have N in it?

I'm using plant magic old timers organic stuff. I was thinking of getting the pk booster or something and feeding only that instead of bloom as the bloom still have N in it?
A booster might help, I don't know the NPK of Plant Magic. Plants in flower still need some N, but at much reduced levels, too much N during flowering "can prevent the correct formation of buds, reduce both yields and potency and can cause inferior buds."

A booster might help, I don't know the NPK of Plant Magic. Plants in flower still need some N, but at much reduced levels, too much N during flowering "can prevent the correct formation of buds, reduce both yields and potency and can cause inferior buds."

This is the plant magic bloom bud & just ordered the pk 4-8

i could either completely miss a week of bloom and just feed only pk to try used up the N
Or
Continue to feed a minimum bloom 2ml/L and used extra pk.. it's recommended is 2ml/L but should be ok to double that with reduced bloom...

Think their so stunted right now just hope I can bring it back 🙏 thanks for your help 👊🏼

PXL_20221101_175244260.jpg

This is the plant magic bloom bud & just ordered the pk 4-8

i could either completely miss a week of bloom and just feed only pk to try used up the N
Or
Continue to feed a minimum bloom 2ml/L and used extra pk.. it's recommended is 2ml/L but should be ok to double that with reduced bloom...

Think their so stunted right now just hope I can bring it back 🙏 thanks for your help 👊🏼

PXL_20221101_175244260.jpg
That should work!

I'm back guys with sad news I tried to feed them lightly with pk but it made them worse 🤦🏽‍♂️ their fully locked out with only 3 weeks left will probably try a mini flush then just water then till the end hopefully I still get something out of he 🙄

Here they are I managed to pop my head in but won't have time for them till tomorrow l

PXL_20221114_102450954.jpg

Back
Top Bottom