Definite problems looking for advice

Pseu65

First time grower, looking for advice.

I have two plants, one a sativa one an indica. Both were started March 24th and 25th. Both have the same medium, potting soil and perlite/vermiculite, to be honest I wasn't exact on the mix ratio. I used what I've almost always successfully used on all my plants. I mix my own soil and the mix sort of depends on whether I need fast draining etc. but these are approximately a 60/40 with potting soil to perlite, if I remember correctly.

I didn't add any nutrients until recently, I use well water with a PH of 6.5 to water them and they have been doing great up until now. They are under CFL 200 watt

Recently I decided to add some Power Thrive for the last couple of waterings to give them a little boost. I didn't want to add too many nutrients because I know you can overdo it. I don't think I have but perhaps I'm wrong, to me this doesn't look like nutrient burns but there is definitely something going wrong.

I was going to flush them with water in case I've overdone it but I thought it might be good to show you some pictures in case any of you can immediately spot what the problem might be. Initially I thought maybe a PH problem but the more symptoms I see the more I'm beginning to wonder if I have a magnesium problem. I keep jumping back and forth in diagnosis so when in doubt, ask someone with more experience. The symptoms are similar but not exact on both plants.

Sativa picts
IMG_045750.JPG

IMG_045646.JPG

IMG_045545.JPG

IMG_045449.JPG

IMG_045343.JPG

IMG_045248.JPG

Indica picts
IMG_046152.JPG

IMG_046052.JPG

IMG_045956.JPG

IMG_045850.JPG