Delocated420's 1000W Organic Soil - 2012

Yup, i usually have roots in 6-8 days with my ExodusCheese, hopping for the same times on the BBK clones
and yeah they really appreciated my buisness, and i continue to go to them for everything since then.

So heres a few photos, couldnt take em out of the room, my grandmother showed up for a visit and she'd have a heartattack if she saw me luggin around, as she calls it, "reefer" plants lol

Start you all off with a group shot through the door
IMG_20121121_221940.jpg

Jack Herer - no close up of this one, no trichs to show off
IMG_20121121_222158.jpg

Chemdog - no close ups, its an ugly plant and doesnt show off much until around week 5/6
IMG_20121121_222152.jpg

Blackberry Kush - by FAR the MOST potent plant i've grown, i kid you not it is coated in trichs!
where the images are fuzzy its because theyre so coated my cam cant focus in on it!:cheer:
IMG_20121121_222102.jpg

IMG_20121121_221825.jpg

IMG_20121121_221723.jpg

IMG_20121121_221714.jpg

IMG_20121121_221653.jpg

Exodus Cheese - Starting to really frost over, but the scent is its most amazing atribute, so so so sweet and skunky I wish i could let you all smell these bad girls :)
IMG_20121121_222051.jpg

IMG_20121121_221813.jpg

IMG_20121121_221758.jpg

IMG_20121121_221752.jpg

IMG_20121121_221645.jpg

So 24 hours after adding my DIY Co2 generator my little vegging plants and mothers are EXPLODING with new growth! :)
I just cant believe the difference that little thing makes! I've already bought the stuff to make my 5 gallon generator for the flowering room, since the dont produce a ton of Co2 will i still need to cut down on it late in flowering?

If anyones interested i had mentioned i popped up a little seed of mine(Female TrainWreck pollinated by a Male Mendocino Purps)
well its doing awsome, already showing its first set of leaves after the cotyledons, I decided i'd throw 2tsp of my "OregonISM" myco's about 2 inches down into the seedlings soil and watered it with 6.8ph water. Im curious to see how vigorous it will get with the added myco's :)

Also on a side note, my dear friend i got my ExodusCheese from called me up today, he tells me that they have a Ken's cut GDP mother thats about 3 years old and theyre replacing her with a new one and that because I spoke so highly of their last crop of it to the local card holders theyve decided to not flower her out and donate her to ME :) :cheer: :) :party:
So here in like 2 weeks after they get their last batch of cuts to root and establish my buddys gonna bring it to me.

I plan on taking some pics of the veggers and seedlings tonight, and attempt to get those elusive close ups in proper light of the flowering girls i had promised a while back i'll post everything up right after.

bummer on the loss of the Jack clones, yea it the growth structure of the plants look very similar, and with my trichs on the jack, they just came out of no where..if they are the same pheno they your will probably swell with trichs out of no where.

Also Im diggin the DIY co2, I cant tell where exactly the co2 is coming out of the hose in relation to the location of the plant, but since CO2 is heavier than normal oxygen it instantly falls, so where ever its coming out, you want yo have it above your plant, so it falls directly on it so its able to absorb it.

Ya thats how she grows shows a whole lotta nothing for like 4 weeks and then BOOM trichs all over the place! Shes not very resiliant to mites tho, I had grown this pheno from seed, then cloned it i liked it for its fast veg. growth, and after flowering it potency was there and yield too, but the mite damage it took was retarded no other plants in the room had mite damage worth mentioning. So im okay with losing it because I've got 2 other very very resinous strains; ExodusCheese & Blackberry Kush, and next Friday I get my Ken's cut GDP :) :party:

bummer on the loss of the Jack clones, yea it the growth structure of the plants look very similar, and with my trichs on the jack, they just came out of no where..if they are the same pheno they your will probably swell with trichs out of no where.

Also Im diggin the DIY co2, I cant tell where exactly the co2 is coming out of the hose in relation to the location of the plant, but since CO2 is heavier than normal oxygen it instantly falls, so where ever its coming out, you want yo have it above your plant, so it falls directly on it so its able to absorb it.

The plant actually absorbs the CO2 from underneath its leaves. So it helps to have a fan low blowing the fallen CO2 up and underneath the leaves as is cascades over them. I used to run the same exact DIY'er as D before I switched to bottle and regulator. It totally works.
It only adds about 300-400 PPM to the space. But for a few bucks spent on hose, yeast, and sugar, its a great way to give them a little something extra for next to nuthin $..

Thats exactly where i got it from was reading ur journal vick.
I have it all ran under the leaves fallowing the main stems that are lst'd down so that it comes out and resides just under the leafs, and i have a desk fan down low blowing up.
I'm about to start a batch on the stove for a second Co2 generator to throw into the veg room, i figure it keeps pretty sealed in there so 2 generators would raise the room too 400-800ppm which is awsome.
reason being im trying to maintain the same room conditions that my GDP mother is coming from so that it suffers as little stress as possible because i intend to keep it around long enough to do my next run in CoCo with 3 ExodusCheese, 3 Blackberry Kush, 3 GDP, then i will be flowering the mother out as my friend assures me if flowered now it would yield a lb with ease under my 1000w, so i figure with another 10-14 weeks in veg and some very healthly cuts taken for round #2 it could yield 1 1/2 lbs. I'll be using GH Flora micro, and bloom, CaMg+, and kool bloom dry for flowering with an 11 day flush and 36 hour dark period.

I use Roots Organics and Aurora Innovations line up on their 5ml program with all the dry addatives too
Ive stepped it up from 5ml to 7.5ml on the grow, bloom, trinity, and HPK. Next week im gonna add 10ml of GH CaMg+ to correct a few purple spots on my stems. Im considering adding KoolBloom dry @ 1/4 tsp towards the end, but im not sure if i want to vear off from my full organic line i may instead up the bloom, big swell, and hpk to 10ml and add 15ml of Grandma's unsulfured molasses towards the end and then when i flush ill be using 1 gal per container of RO water with 15ml of molasses.

True living organics only using compost and different teas and such. I haven't tried it myself but I have a good friend , kinda like a mentor , that is all about it these days.

Thats exactly where i got it from was reading ur journal vick.
I have it all ran under the leaves fallowing the main stems that are lst'd down so that it comes out and resides just under the leafs, and i have a desk fan down low blowing up.
I'm about to start a batch on the stove for a second Co2 generator to throw into the veg room, i figure it keeps pretty sealed in there so 2 generators would raise the room too 400-800ppm which is awsome.
reason being im trying to maintain the same room conditions that my GDP mother is coming from so that it suffers as little stress as possible because i intend to keep it around long enough to do my next run in CoCo with 3 ExodusCheese, 3 Blackberry Kush, 3 GDP, then i will be flowering the mother out as my friend assures me if flowered now it would yield a lb with ease under my 1000w, so i figure with another 10-14 weeks in veg and some very healthly cuts taken for round #2 it could yield 1 1/2 lbs. I'll be using GH Flora micro, and bloom, CaMg+, and kool bloom dry for flowering with an 11 day flush and 36 hour dark period.

Awesome!
a second one couldn't hurt that's for sure!

I had to read back a bit.
Gotta give ya a big congratulations on getting that GDP Mother given to you.
Getting a pound and half off that mother alone!? god damn it must be huge!
you must be like an expectant father!

Back
Top Bottom