Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Thanks Doc and Super...I've got a question for you guys... I went to the city yesterday to get ProMix HP and the lady mentioned it and I noticed it... but the packaging looked different... but it was in an all white wrapper and said ProMix HP then it had CC under that... I had no idea what that meant but it had everything I needed in it and the lady at the hydro store said it was the same thing... Well it isn't...:thedoubletake: I had enough of the original ProMix HP left to make up a batch of the flowering soil so I did that because I knew it would be the first one I will need next and just in case this other is way off base I will be OK until I can get the ProMix without the chunk coir in it.... I did then get fella to mix me up a batch of the veg soil with the ProMix HP/CC using just like I would if it was the ProMix HP... in the list of ingredients the only difference listed is the addition of chunk coir with the peat moss... so my question is does it matter..:confused: I took pics of everything I use in my soil and the mixing process but I just want someone to tell me it is going to work just fine...:straightface: it actually looks much prettier and richer but on the other hand it looks a lot richer...:blushsmile: and does the CC give it something I'm not thinking of... I've never grown in chunk coir and actually the only folks I have ever followed that I can remember are not here anymore... Anyhow any advice would be appreciated....:Namaste:...:circle-of-love:

Nice, I love the black Glide and the old Ford Tractor, looks like it's time for an additional shed :scratchinghead:

:thumb:

oops forgot to leave the last quote thingy, still getting it, :thanks: for the lessons

Actually I still have the windows open Doc... however... the wind is pretty strong and if your outside the wind is chilly too so I am assuming it is blowing it in... The low tonight is supposed to be 20ish and snow...:yikes: Not really a big deal though as the weather is supposed to be back up to the 60's by Monday... Ya gotta love it... if ya don't like the weather... stick around a minute and it will change...
I'm sitting here trying to get motivated to chop Olivia but I have Fox on the TV and these silly people in NYC are blocking roads and going crazy... I will be so glad when this political season is over...:thedoubletake: These people should be ashamed of themselves.... Ya know I have 2 boys that have fought for our freedom of speech and I'm not a real Trump lover either but this simply is not right.... I sure would like to have my country back... just sayin'... Keep it green Doc....:thumb:....:circle-of-love:

:thanks: I CONCUR! :thanks:

OMG you sound just like my old man... Every time we fill one up he goes and buys another... with all the money he has spent on out buildings he could have built one hell of a garage and he is a stick framer and carpenter by trade...:straightface:... I did have this one pretty well cleaned out except for my furniture projects and my gardening supplies and Barney showed up...:yikes: He is a Great Pyreness and just beautiful and the sweetest thing... and he was hungry and needed some place to stay so he got the big shed that this bike and the shovel head were in....and when you're me.. you can't take care of an animal and not give it a home.... I tried to find him a good home and no one passed my test so I have a new 100 lb puppy...:) Fella is just thrilled beyond words..:biglaugh::biglaugh:...:circle-of-love:

I sure love it when you rabid republicans talk about pot, instead of how you've lost your country.

And I fought for your freedom of speech, and you are protesting with your words, why shouldn't they.

This is not the place.

To a Dem you WERE being ugly and I used NO vulgarity.

But it's your thread....pot thread not trash Dems. thread.

This is not a political site.

Dennise, What happened with the Fed Ex guy that wanted him? Dan

Well Lobo it went something like.... I know I said...:blushsmile: I will be back then...:straightface: I think I can get my whoever....:yikes: to oh hell no you're not taking my dog..:thedoubletake: He is just the sweetest thing and if FedEx guy is already having this much trouble with taking care of him... I think he will be better off right here... Now is he gonna get the best of the best of anything... Nope... Everybody has had to cut back a little bit to make enough for Barney... I really have fallen in love with Barney so it's all good...:love: I'll never really know how folks have a pet for a minute then they are to much trouble and they just throw them away... I could easier do it to a person than an animal...:straightface:.
How are you today Lobo..:confused: I hope you are having a blessed and green day :passitleft:....:circle-of-love:

OK I have to load some pics... Olivia got the chop and this may be one of my most humiliating moments ever on 420...:straightface: and that's saying something...:blushsmile: I should end up with about .75 zips dry...:yikes: I don't remember ever having a harvest this bad except for the last purple thingy I grew... it also was an auto but I don't remember what it was caled and I never even smoked a joint of it she was so ugly... This one is kinda pretty just tiny... Kinda embarrasing...:bigblush: but I guess if I post up the good I have to post up the bad... Anywho I'll be back in a bit with some pics of a chopped Olivia and a really sad weight...:yahoo:....the scissor hash was good.... didn't make me puke but it was good...:)....:circle-of-love:

John there really isn't any reason to be ugly.. No one was being ugly here.... I have 2 sons that fought for my freedom of speech too and no one was going any further than that... all I ask on my journal is basic respect and kindness and no vulgarity please....:circle-of-love:

Dennise, I thank your two sons and John for their service and will keep on topic. Truth is what it is.

That took forever...:straightface: OK the first person to laugh at Olivia gets punched...:blushsmile: I'm glad Tut isn't to far behind cause if I had to depend on this for long... oh that would be so bad...:thedoubletake: I knew it wasn't going to be much but good Lordy... any who here we go the last of Olivia...:high-five:...:circle-of-love:
DSC049334.JPG
DSC049357.JPG
DSC049379.JPG
DSC049417.JPG
DSC049425.JPG
DSC049454.JPG
DSC049484.JPG
DSC049506.JPG
DSC049534.JPG
DSC049544.JPG
DSC049575.JPG
DSC049584.JPG
DSC049592.JPG
DSC049635.JPG
DSC049645.JPG
I said no laughing...:thedoubletake:....:circle-of-love:

So now on to the real plants... I have pulled and stretched the Pineapple chunk and the Barney's Blue Cheese pretty low and tight... and since the up pot they look a whole lot better... Danielle is in the veg tent now too and the auto Sugar Mango is looking all healthy and happy too... Everybody is looking pretty happy for now...:thumb:....:circle-of-love:
DSC049674.JPG
DSC049686.JPG
DSC049693.JPG
DSC049706.JPG
DSC049715.JPG
DSC049723.JPG
DSC049778.JPG
DSC049789.JPG
DSC0497910.JPG
DSC049804.JPG
DSC049815.JPG
DSC049824.JPG
DSC049835.JPG
DSC0498411.JPG
DSC049854.JPG
DSC049866.JPG

The Pineapple Chunk and the Barney's Blue Cheese still have quite a while to veg... They have to wait until the Tut is done and then I'm not sure if I'm going to put both of them in to bloom or one at a time... If I wait for one at a time one of them is going to be in veg a really long time... I better think on this one....:hmmmm:...:circle-of-love:

That took forever...:straightface: OK the first person to laugh at Olivia gets punched...:1... I said no laughing...:thedoubletake:....:circle-of-love:

:rofl::laughtwo::slide::laughtwo::rofl::laughtwo::slide::laughtwo::rofl::laughtwo::slide::laughtwo::rofl::laughtwo::slide::laughtwo::rofl::laughtwo::slide::laughtwo::rofl::laughtwo::slide::laughtwo::rofl::laughtwo::slide::laughtwo::rofl::laughtwo::slide::laughtwo::rofl::laughtwo::slide::laughtwo::rofl::laughtwo::slide::laughtwo::rofl::laughtwo::slide::laughtwo::rofl::laughtwo::slide::laughtwo::rofl::laughtwo::slide::laughtwo:

All the way to the vape girl. If you don't want that send it this way. She looks like some sorta voodoo magic dank super black increda weed.

:circle-of-love:
Bob ;)

You have a lot going on, all looks well. Any harvest is great and no laughing matter. Awesome times ahead.

Cheers

Congratulations on the wonderful harvest, that is-was Oliva. Nobody laughing here... Great grow for a great reason...now let's hope she doesn't make in cough into that bowl once she's dried and ground up...

You have a lot going on, all looks well. Any harvest is great and no laughing matter. Awesome times ahead.

Cheers
:thanks: This was the first thing I saw this morning miller .... thank you for making me smile...:)....:circle-of-love:
now those are a really nice shade of green.
Thanks b... they were really root bound and their color was looking kinda funny but I finally figured out how to work my camera a little better and how to have the light to my back but they are looking a lot better and happier since the up pot and giving all those roots somewhere to go...:thumb:....:circle-of-love:
Congratulations on the wonderful harvest, that is-was Oliva. Nobody laughing here... Great grow for a great reason...now let's hope she doesn't make in cough into that bowl once she's dried and ground up...
Thanks Grizz... you are very kind.... I have never smoke anything that looked like this but guess there is a first time for everything... She is kinda purty she is just kinda tiny....:straightface:....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom