Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Good morning my Light...:high-five: I am so glad you are home and I am thrilled to see ya popping by my little piece of heaven... I'm dreaming of the day when you and Ms Light will be here in the states... I know it won't be exactly right here but I bet I can get to where ever you end up here....:thumb:....:circle-of-love:

I sure love it when you rabid republicans talk about pot, instead of how you've lost your country.

And I fought for your freedom of speech, and you are protesting with your words, why shouldn't they.

This is not the place.

"Pimp slapped and humiliated, he got back inside his toyota prius and went home."

:laughtwo:

Absolutely marvelous Dennise.

DSC049635.JPG

Black weed never looked so good.

V:bongrip:

Thanks D,
I was busy exploring new heights with explodey for a week but now I'm back on the ground while the acapulco slow cures for longer :cheesygrinsmiley:

That black weed has such awesome bag appeal, thanks again for sharing one of the best home grown I've seen in a while in terms of exotic appearance.

I launched a flood and drain journal, I'll put it up in my sig as soon as things start popping off big time :cheesygrinsmiley:

Vlad:bongrip:

:passitleft: High Human... I only use the Bat poop in the bloom soil and it is the one from Indonesia.... I think that is what you are asking... PJ has fallen off the earth again for a bit and I'm not sure when he might return but in the recipe he gave me to use there is no guano in the veg mix... Hope that helps a bit and I hope you have a blessed and green day....:high-five:....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom