Dennise's Back With A Vengeance

I finally weighed her and jarred her up. She weighed exactly 1.5 zips. It’ll last me till my photo girls get ready I hope. At least my son has gone home. I kid you not he smoked my last bong as he walked out the door. What do ya do… can’t kill him…….I haven’t tried it yet but I think it’s going to be tested tonight . :circle-of-love:

584F4AB4-613B-42D2-A2A3-1D265E16BF35.jpeg

089646D4-F356-4E43-B08F-4D18462E0CEB.jpeg

I did smoke a bit of it last night and today and it’s already a 2 hit wonder and I’m thinking, and yes it hurts, with a good cure she’ll easily be a 1hit wonder. Autos are definitely easier and the smoke can be good but there’s just something about the taste that’s just not there but thank goodness for quick smoke when you have a twit for a son… That’s my youngest. My oldest wouldn’t have never done the same actually he would either have brought it with him or gone with his dad to N.C. but he’d have left me in better shape when he left than when he got here. Now granted when my secretary and cupboard were full I didn’t care and they both got spoiled and when in town would just take what they wanted and I didn’t care but I care when it’s my last and my oldest has better sense. I worry about my youngin’ sometimes I think he has drain bamage.
My girls are growing right along and are starting to look kinda pretty and frosty. The clone Dust gave me must be 100% indica. She’s really short and stocky with really tight nodes. I’m going to have to take her out this afternoon and trim her up a bit. I know she needs some light down under all that greenery. The one in the back right corner… don’t know which one it is…. Has got to get a haircut today too. She’s not nearly as tight as the Dust clone but she’s pretty shaggy too and huge. I’ll post up some pics in a bit. It’s definitely howdy doobie break time and I’ve got to make dog food and bread this afternoon too. All I want to do is take a nap but that’s not gonna happen. Got to cut the grass too. Guess I better get off my ass or dogs are going to be hungry girls aren’t gonna get a haircut I’m going to run out of bread and the yards not going to get cut.
I think hubby’s got it made working on the road. If it rains they don’t work and get paid minimum 10 hours a day and when he’s done he’s done…. No taking care of dogs, garden, yard or anything else. I need to hire a personal assistant….. wonder how much that would cost cause I really want a nap………:circle-of-love:

This is the Dust clone. She looks like she’s got a afro…..:circle-of-love:

5350D78E-DC15-450B-85E1-AE8047E7C471.jpeg
Yep got three more just like her.. full of nugs

Your going like that smoke. You will have energy smoking it. Or have 1000 yard stare . It seems to do that to ya

Happy Monday everyone…. Got some sugar shots of my girls. I have to say this has been one of the easiest grows I’ve ever had. Not a problem one “knock on wood “ and it’s only a few weeks from chop so if my luck holds I should have my stash back for a bit….. oh sugar sugar…. :circle-of-love:

DABC2E5C-DD84-44A9-8A90-FCE30DBB7C09.jpeg

D6712C6D-DC0D-49A8-A7A9-E7522A72F9AC.jpeg

CCBCDDB9-5060-47AB-8AC0-177E264F38AF.jpeg

5C2B5401-4405-4D7D-AF4B-4C456CC28A96.jpeg

Happy Monday everyone…. Got some sugar shots of my girls. I have to say this has been one of the easiest grows I’ve ever had. Not a problem one “knock on wood “ and it’s only a few weeks from chop so if my luck holds I should have my stash back for a bit….. oh sugar sugar…. :circle-of-love:

DABC2E5C-DD84-44A9-8A90-FCE30DBB7C09.jpeg

D6712C6D-DC0D-49A8-A7A9-E7522A72F9AC.jpeg

CCBCDDB9-5060-47AB-8AC0-177E264F38AF.jpeg

5C2B5401-4405-4D7D-AF4B-4C456CC28A96.jpeg
Just like yum yum sauce right. Lmao

Oh I’ve been meaning to tell y’all something I know that when I got the kit from Mars that included the fan filter tent light and everything several people told me I wasn’t gonna be happy with that filter that it wasn’t gonna keep the smell out because it was too small. Well you were wrong that thing is amazing I have seven in full flower and you can’t smell anything here and before you could smell it as soon as soon as you hit my driveway. I’ll admit I kind of miss the smell on one hand on the other hand I don’t have a little heart palpitations if I see somebody pull in my driveway so I highly recommend the Mars filter because it works amazingly well to be as small as it is…….:circle-of-love:

To answer your if it's short plant. Yes they are short. They only get about 15-24 inches. According to the guy got them from. Short tight buds and I found that clones are full. Top to bottom. I got that ones sisters they are slam full of nugs. Had to cut bottoms strip them clean to leave about ,3-4 nugs each stem. Help them grow better. Technical it's strain 33 phenotype of galeto. Which is orange sherbert and girl scout cookies . gSc
And it's about 60 indica 40 sat.
Good body buzz but yeah u hit more two times ur couch lock. U might need it . Lmao.

Hell Hun u need a clone of this the Great plant. one hit is good . It's like old Afghan stuff bad in the day. But thc levels are about 28-33 u want try another one I have 8 different strains. All photo plants. I don't have anything autos. Need some. But yeah.i hate 60-70 day flowering of them. Make me run out of smoke. Again. But I need stop smoking like I was. I'm probably worse than your boy smoking.i would kept smoking till I pass out.. hey I do that. Lmao. Let that galeto dry dry. U will need that to sleep and relax why I got it. Lmao.

Back
Top Bottom