Dennise's Back With A Vengeance

I just don’t use reconstituted 4 times Foxfarm soil…. I make fresh soil and they like it. you might want to try it. I know you add synthetics to it during the grow which of course is why your plants will grow in it at all but I just don’t see a good future in using old fox Farms soil for any reason. I’ll admit on the front end it’ll cost you a penny or two to get everything to make a batch but the way you grow it would last forever so ultimately it would be cheaper than using Fox Farms and your synthetic nutes Plus your harvest will be much better so anyway you look at it it’s a better deal….. just my opinion not that you ask…. :circle-of-love:
I Only use , what plant doesn't use . Alot minerals are still thier. And I got fresh dirt.
I add bags all the time..

IMG_20220509_133140.jpg

Is that what looked like an ash tray? I just like making my own soil and my girls seem to like it too. You know I used Fox Farms for a long time and I just don’t like it. It always had gnats and I hate all those nutes. It makes it harsh and I don’t like putting synthetic nutes in my lungs. It doesn’t seem to matter to you and you like FoxFarms and your growing herb and making it through the grow so it really doesn’t matter what I think…… :circle-of-love:

I’ll be chopping the auto tomorrow. It has ambered up but I put her in the tub and gave her the last watering she’s gonna get and put her back in the tent under an old Mars light.
Everything else is pushing pretty well and buds are growing as they should…..:circle-of-love:

DD767015-2410-488E-A66E-9757870F35EA.jpeg

56F1092B-FE15-4FDB-84CD-B760824EE15E.jpeg

79D33FE7-3BC7-41F4-BE0D-F900C613EFB5.jpeg

8C4E19EF-9970-4F46-9B6C-AA37C44FA849.jpeg

CBED24A4-43C3-4573-A71D-CD3E00E3EF33.jpeg

658DF40D-F431-4A5A-9F67-05A26F4A3C76.jpeg

I still haven’t gotten the auto chopped. My youngest son showed up a few days ago and I just decided it wouldn’t hurt to wait a few more days. I’m gonna have to do it soon cause he’s determined to smoke me dry. I can’t believe how lazy he is. He sleeps wakes up smokes like a freight train eats and goes back to sleep. Literally all he has done since he got here. Getting ready to cut him off. He’s being a selfish little prick actually and he’s not going to smoke me down to my last bongs that’s just rude.
I will post up my auto once she’s chopped. I’m in the process of building a kitchen chopping block and am hoping to finish it today then I’ll get her chopped.
Hope everyone is having a restful weekend. I just want my house back and a maid to clean up my youngins mess…….. :circle-of-love:

I still haven’t gotten the auto chopped. My youngest son showed up a few days ago and I just decided it wouldn’t hurt to wait a few more days. I’m gonna have to do it soon cause he’s determined to smoke me dry. I can’t believe how lazy he is. He sleeps wakes up smokes like a freight train eats and goes back to sleep. Literally all he has done since he got here. Getting ready to cut him off. He’s being a selfish little prick actually and he’s not going to smoke me down to my last bongs that’s just rude.
I will post up my auto once she’s chopped. I’m in the process of building a kitchen chopping block and am hoping to finish it today then I’ll get her chopped.
Hope everyone is having a restful weekend. I just want my house back and a maid to clean up my youngins mess…….. :circle-of-love:

I have one called wife.

Back
Top Bottom