Describe Your High

I made some tea over the weekend with a bunch of trimings, and it was great, the taste and the high. It was different just made me really relaxed, happy, and then tired. Has anyone ever done this with sum bud rather then trimings and do you think it is worth it or just stick with the trimings? Also for the next day my farts and piss smelled like some skunk bud.

I'm afraid that last part was more than I needed to know.

That's funny as hell! My brother use to make tea with stems and trim, but it was so many stones ago I couldn't tell you how it was.

Yea it was, when I farted at first I was like what the hell is there a skunk outside, and I was clueless until I went to the bathroom, and well you know the rest. But yea next time I think im just going to stick to making hash with the trimings

:cough: Interesting..and gross! :biglaugh:

My high usually first consists of Me laughing for a little while and then hunger. I know just what to do for hunger all the time, maybe Taco Bell, maybe a salad if I've already ate, or maybe a bag of chips, preferably Cool Ranch Doritos for Me. Then I get into a mood to drive, maybe I'll call a few friends, throw some good shit their way so We're all on the same level, Usually hit up a party, it all depends. I feel real good, I always feel brand new, like I just got out of the shower, but that feeling keeps reseting so I feel good for a long time. I will play some good music, maybe some main-stream Lil Wayne, or I might throw in some Jurassic 5, and if I'm really feeling it a little Magic Bullet Theory to put Me to sleep. I'll usually come out of it in about two to three hours and just chill, take a little nap and just think about some stuff to do next time I toke up.

It's like a new found clarity, as though I some how suppress it when I'm not in this place.
It's a place that beckons to be visited often.
I have the words, yet unable to speak them...

It's an awareness of what's really there, yet I'll leave and forget that I belived what I realized mattered.
Then I go back and continue the tasks I had originally began,
not realizing that that wasn't what I began at all...

I start in one place,
visit another,
end some place else.

If only you could stay there...

At first, I get super goofy and find everything hilarious. If it's dank weed, I'll plop down on a couch or chair or something and feel as though I'm "melting." Like there's a current rippling through my entire body. Sleepiness comes on quick, as well as askewed vision; I'll either see things or not see real life things at all. Hunger lasts through-out. My mind feels free.

i second the melting feeling.. im normally pretty stoned before im done smoking and a good 5 mins afterward i begin to melt into whatever I'm sitting/laying on

My thoughts race in similar patterns with each situation. It's like im viewing everything from 3rd person perspective. Life seems more logical. I can focus intently on one thing rather than the usual mind wandering that occurs from that ADD curse.

I can find myself playing video games and having intense focus and precision.

I can find myself designing something in Photoshop and immersing myself fully in the situation, like im inside the application.

Same when im programming.

spent the day in the garden smoking a rather nice joint of cheese it totaly sorted my nut out, dug over a border then had a another rather nice joint of my fav sativa THE G13. at that point i felt mashed so i sat in the pollytunnle with my tomatoes and lowriders and wonderd what i will plant out next it might be hollands hope a good out door strain, its that, or gorillas gusto one of my favourites who knows.ill let you know once ive had a joint :peace:

i second the melting feeling.. im normally pretty stoned before im done smoking and a good 5 mins afterward i begin to melt into whatever I'm sitting/laying on

My thoughts race in similar patterns with each situation. It's like im viewing everything from 3rd person perspective. Life seems more logical. I can focus intently on one thing rather than the usual mind wandering that occurs from that ADD curse.

I can find myself playing video games and having intense focus and precision.

I can find myself designing something in Photoshop and immersing myself fully in the situation, like im inside the application.

Same when im programming.

And now I second your 3rd person view. I get like that a lot. I feel as though I'm in a video game, first person perspective; or as though life is a movie and my eyes are the camera. It's like I'm outside myself, yet I'm viewing it from inside, it's odd. And often times, I'll feel as though I went through a microwave- I'll be hot on the inside but cold on the outside, or vice versa. Yet, I feel no physical pain, it's soothing. An out of mind but in body experiance.

As I exhale my 6h or 7th hit, a sense of calm washes over me. I suddenly hear the thunder that has been going on for about 25 minutes already. I smile and take another hit. The cool breeze the rain brings in feels fantastic against my skin, and all the little hairs on my arms are standing up. I close my eyes and relish in these simple, refreshing yet relaxing pleasures. :smokin:

Alright guys. Just had a long hard day at work. Came up to take a few hits of some good chronic and to relax. Here is what I am experiencing.

So I'm not at a real blazed level, just mediocre, just comfortable. My head feels a little warm, and I feel a pleasurable sense of feeling and relaxation in my head and through out the rest of my body. Things of the day have seemed non apparent, allowing me to just relax. Sounds are enhanced slightly, vision is a bit unfocused at times. Not that I had pain before, but there seems to be no pain at all. Things that would usually hurt (like pinching myself) feel like a notable sensation, something other then pain. Touch of feel is more sensational. Sometimes the thought of touch springs the start of an erection. I am focused on what I am doing, and nothing else around me really matters or draws my attention. I feel not usually tired like I did when I got home, but I feel rather noticeably awake, and yet aware that when I feel like it, I can lay down and get some really good sleep.

Hope you all like reading about my experience.

I love to smoke because I am an extremely intense, depressive personality, and weed is one of the few things that calm me down and make me fun to be around!

Hello,
I know this is an old thread but after reading your post I realized it describes me exactly. The only thing I would add is weed makes me extremely productive.;)

14:21 in the afternoon in merry old England, picked up hour and half ago since then iv been sat in my comfty chair and bonged away, just thought i should tell someone that i cnt actually move! i was lucky my laptop was on the chairs arm lol! But i have a problam iv done my shopping on line and its due anyminute but the front door, ITS JUST 2 FAR!!!

Toke on all :roorrip:

:peace:

It's like a new found clarity, as though I some how suppress it when I'm not in this place.
It's a place that beckons to be visited often.
I have the words, yet unable to speak them...

It's an awareness of what's really there, yet I'll leave and forget that I belived what I realized mattered.
Then I go back and continue the tasks I had originally began,
not realizing that that wasn't what I began at all...

I start in one place,
visit another,
end some place else.

If only you could stay there...

right on, dude. right on.

on some good hydro
head feels more wobbly, muscles are all free and relaxed
kinda got that motion sight going hard to concentrate sometimes
havent tried food but its gotta be good but dont wanna bring the high down so im debating wether i should grab some grub
...yeah i think i am gonna do that
alright peace

I just did my first hit of the day. The high just started. But, I all ready know it's going to be really nice. My muscles are relaxing really nicely. Almost always happens now, it's up to my knees and into my thighs. Just very relaxing. when I smoke. But, normally, the high goes from the head down. This time, it started in my feet. Just very relaxing.

Back
Top Bottom