Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED

I believe that you are miss understanding the charts. The 432 watt Spider COB LED grow light should be hung 12"-24" above the plants depending on their stage of growth. The 432 watt Spider COB LED grow light when hung 12"-24" above the canopy should also give an area of 3'x3' good illumination to the plants with up to 40"-48" of penetration of light from the LED grow light to the bud sites depending on the stage of growth.

And the key phase here is "up to". So we are hoping that it will be ideal to small cabinet width with ratching cables for adjustment. No doubt it will work in large spaces with no height restrictions.

Thanks Hiker, The coverage we provided is 36" and 48", that is distance of Lamp to ground, because we didn't know the height of every plant. :thanks:

For the distance of lamp to plants, we suggest 15" to 24". :Namaste:

thanks everyone. :Namaste:

Now I have a better understanding of what your diagrams are showing compared to what I'm thinking.

OH, thank you very much Budworshipper, we are very glad to be sponsor here. :welcome:

About the LED lamp, you are always welcome to inquiry, if anything we can do for you kindly send me email sales@twilightgroups.com or PM me. :welcome:

Another sponsor for our community..... Thankyou twilight...

Looking into led lamps at the mo... Got close to buying one twice, but had to divert funds...

Thanks again for supporting this amazing community of green fingered growers.

:high-five:

Welcome Budrick and thanks for your attention. :thanks:

There will be some professional growers to test this lamp soon, and KingJohnC will be one of the grower, he is very just and serious, you can ask something about the testing from him :Namaste:

So what is the out come of this light is it worth buying? if not any suggestions for a better light?

Budrick I have received news that the 432 watt Spider COB LED grow light will ship soon and when I receive the 432 watt Spider COB LED grow light I will soon begin my Grow Journal and Review. Budrick I invite you to follow my Grow Journal and Review of the 432 watt Spider COB LED grow light for Twilight Groups LED.

Thanks King.

The lamps were sent already. and I slide into our testing Room and took some pictures, here it is. haha. :)
IMG_56781.JPG
IMG_56773.JPG
IMG_56525.JPG
IMG_56504.JPG
IMG_56254.JPG

I tried to PM you but seems I don't have enough posts to do so...that being said I will follow your grow...I am considering this light or the Mars II....Any info you can share would be great....just wanna get the most bang for my buck :thumb:

A COB LED is a Chips On Board LED array.

"What is COB?

COB
COB (Chips on Board) , is a new technology of LED packaging for LED light engine. Multi LED chips are packaged together as one lighting module. When it light up, it looks like a lighting panel."

"What is COB?

COB (Chips on Board) , is a new technology of LED packaging for LED light engine. Multi LED chips are packaged together as one lighting module. When it light up, it looks like a lighting panel."

:thanks: aka Cone of Brilliance?

:thanks: aka Cone of Brilliance?

See that was part of my question... Those domes over the chip sets (COBs).
Do they focus light? (Change 90° to 120° spread?) Or are they just decorative bubbles?

I like the idea of spacing them as it should increase coverage, especially when pushed address growing close.
This lamp doesn't appear to quite have the coverage to replace the usual hps hood (4 feet or more.)
That dampens my enthusiasm as my room is 4 feet wide, but that's just my room, not a problem with the LED per se.

The domes are lenses available with different angles that focus the COB LED lights. Depending on which lens is chosen the 432 watt Spider COB LED grow light can have different coverage and light penetration to the bud sites.

The domes are lenses available with different angles that focus the COB LED lights. Depending on which lens is chosen the 432 watt Spider COB LED grow light can have different coverage and light penetration to the bud sites.

Ooohhh - you have my attention.

That's what I'm talking about! :goodjob::yahoo::adore::theband:

So sad I have bigger ideas than budget. :tokin:

(My HPS are still under 6 months old and my yields so far are "good enough" -sigh)

Great info on the lenses. Maybe I'll have budget when you harvest. :)
The wife is easy to talk into medicine related upgrades :rofl:

Thanks for following, Budrick. :cheer:

The every single details were shown on the beginning of this thread, would you please check it. also you can find them on our website 432w Spider COB LED grow light-Twilight Group Co., Ltd Crab led aquarium light, LED Aquarium Light, CREE Aquarium Light, LED Grow Light, LED Hydro Grow Light, marijuana LED Grow Light, cannabis grow light

And would you please send me a email about your situation and requirement? I will reply you ASAP. :bravo:

Our email address is sales@twilightgroups.com. :welcome:

I tried to PM you but seems I don't have enough posts to do so...that being said I will follow your grow...I am considering this light or the Mars II....Any info you can share would be great....just wanna get the most bang for my buck :thumb:

Thanks King, it's a very professional explain for COB, and this is correct. :thanks:

"What is COB?

COB

Back
Top Bottom